Gunco Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
boy to be honest I do have a few loaders with the star on them but I have only used the strippers in an SKS. next time I am in their I will try to use one of the loaders. I know with the SKS it seems like all of a sudden they start to move and I try not to stop, I ram them in all in one FIRM push.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
you ought to try one of these lula's ..they work pretty nice...i think they were 23 bucks at the last show i was at.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
WC846 said:
you ought to try one of these lula's ..they work pretty nice...i think they were 23 bucks at the last show i was at.
I keep meaning to pick one of those up as the one that works for AKs also will work for Galil mags.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
they sure beat loading the stripper clips..i loaded 500 strippers last week and my fingers still hurt..after that i called and ordered 2..

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
the lever pushes down on the shells..back one side..forward the other..you just drop the shells in..works real nice..

·
Registered
522 Posts
LULAs are great. You can even use them to unload a magazine in about 3 seconds.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I only use strippers on my SKS.......I use my big fat thumb om my AK mags , But if I was gonna get a loader it would be a LULA............Now for me the real pain in the A** is getting that 17th round in my Glock....

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
WF02, i'm sure somebody makes a loader for the Glocks too. I have them for my Para Ordnance 45..i could never get the 16th one in them either till i got the loaders..

·
Registered
214 Posts
or.......you can do what I did....my 12 year old son likes to shoot the AK.....so before we go...he gets to load all the mags...:biggrin:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
That AK Lula loader is one of the few gizmos I have ever bought that is bettern than advertised. I like it so much I got one for my AR.

I only use stripper clips now for my SKS.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts