Gunco Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yeah, there's plenty where I shop too so maybe Wally World will continue to sell it. Not sure why the ZQI facebook page says otherwise. I just add more while I can.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
I still haven't heard anyone say how it shoots,,and don't tell me you guys haven't dusted off any yet,,if not,

shame on you!!!:kick: Slackers!

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Seems good enough - shot through my FAL rifles and no issues. Better with the HK91 and PTR91. Haven't tried with the M76 (.308) yet. As far as I can tell it shoots just fine.

·
3/6 Infantry
4,766 Posts
I am desperatly low on .308 rnds and reloading components. Been concentrating on 223, 22lr, 5.45 so much I let my stocks run low. A trip to the hated wally world is in order I suppose...

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Shit MtDew,,I can hook you up with 100-200 once fired cases if you can use them, Lake City's if I'm not mistaken?? I'll have to see what I've got left, but if I got 5-600 left, I'll slide ya a couple hundred. Other wise I can at least hook you up with a 100, will that help ? Warning,there hard staked buggers though! Hope ya got a good de-capper.

I started out with a 30 gal plastic drum full and bagged them in 100 bag lots way back and I'm just sick of reloading 308 now, Hell I got >8k on hand and tons of projectiles and primers left to do plenty more. So not wanting for .308 here.

Just cover shipping,and no other charge Brother.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Oh almost forgot,,,,SO HOW TO HELL ARE THE GROUPS WITH THAT ZO WHATEVER AMMO??

Is this top secret info or something,,no one seems to want to give it up ,to how good or bad a group it shoots !!

WTF,,, don't make me hafta get the pry bar out to get it out of ya!!!:geezer:

Tell Me For Christs Sake !!!:pissed::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Went to the local wally world last week to pick up some of this ammo. They have it but now only 3 box limit! Here we go again! I guess people have been buying it up. Of course still no .22 for sale there.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
22 is slowly coming back. At only twice the price on sale.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts