Gunco Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they expect the death toll to exceed 100K. That's just from the direct hit of the waves. They are scared to double the numbers with diseases caused by it all. :eek:

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Yep, I watched it, almost abstract. I'd have to say, its so freaky it seems unreal. Makes me a bit nervous how biblical it is.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i went on a surf trip 2 years ago to a small chain of islands west of sumatra called the mentawi s ,people were very nice.they are in my prayers. rick

·
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It keeps getting worse with every news report too.

80K and rising.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Shows what happens when ole mother nature decides to dish out a smackdown.

Ill settle for my nice gentle volcano and a earthquake every 20 years or so.
Fuck that Tsunami shit.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Shows just how powerless we really are. It also allows cheap petty ass political jerkoffs like Clinton to get air time telling the world he feels their pain. What a freaken ass hole.

·
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Water is evil shi...err stuff. It may be vital to our lives but when it's free in nature it's a universal solvent in small constant doses and a huge fast moving rampaging bulldozer in larger amounts.
In any of it's forms if it's not controled it can be fatal.

·
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GMA just said 114,000 and still climbing. Just amazing devastation. I knew there was some reason I didn't like the beach. This makes the little storm surge we took here over the hurricane season pale. It only came a couple blocks inland.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
One disaster after another. This Tsunami is making us forget all about the hurricanes in Florida. What is this world coming to!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I had heard something like that to, didnt happen though. The U.S. Military is sending out choppers today in search and rescue efforts. You think that is a little late? I saw it on CNN.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts