Gunco Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That young feller just helped me with a problem with one of my uppers. He went above and beyond to figure what the problem was. Now I am going to send him my sister as a gift. Like the Apache Indians I think it was them? If they gave you a gift and you did not give a gift, they had to kill you.
Here she is last trip too the range Sean. She can clean fish and skin a Griz. Hell of a good shooter she is. Sending her by Greyhound bus, will p.m. with details. :cheers: :biggrin:
Your a pro with these fire sticks Sean, cannot thank you enough. My house is your house.
Tim 4th, Astor Fl, From the swamps.

Attachments

·
aka: SDK1968
7,741 Posts
thank you very much Tim.

it was fun to problem solve it. :headbang:

& hey if thats your sister & you wanna send her up? IM IN.

looking forward to seeing you & hearing some great stories!

s

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Sean's a good guy, Very up front, He was one of the first people I met from WG at a party. The story goes on from there, Might call me an ars sometimes but hey, that is true.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Can you imagine climbing on just before she let's loose with a belt load on a MA Duece?
Woo-Hoo, just hang on Bro.

·
Always sore, always tired
6,781 Posts
Must not be any fire ants at that range.:wow:

·
7,741 Posts
Can you imagine climbing on just before she let's loose with a belt load on a MA Duece?
Woo-Hoo, just hang on Bro.

have you seen this as a GIF? i'll look for it.... sorry Tim but your "sister"is made to ride. LMAO

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's a trick Sean....Don't go to the bus station. He is sending up [email protected][email protected]!
555th Mongo is up in Michigan growing medicine for sick people. He always had such a kind heart. :rolleyes:
Sean my damn sister get their yet? I can send her sisters if she got out in Georgia. They like to do everything together so you have to take em both.

Attachments

·
7,741 Posts
rotfl..... Tim you got me confused with my brother... he's the florida state fan... buckeye on this end

·
7,741 Posts
4thIDVET= guess who showed up today!!

Tim,

hey bud your SISTER showed up today!

in all the excitement over that wonderful rump of hers & that view from the rear .... you left out the part of how her head was more like a Gator (all mouth, no ears)

needless to say when she showed up today.... that was a conversation all of its own with my wife. ROTFLMAO

thank you very much for the great gift. while it was not expected, it was very appreciated & my daughters already grabbed it & put it on the shelf with the collection of animals here at the "house on the hill".. its new home is right next to the mounted rattlesnake & guarding the cat skeleton from all other evils.

oh & my girls cabbaged those claw key chains instantly, snapped a carabiner on them with their flashlights to take to camp with them.

way cool my swamp based friend. you didnt need to do that, but know my teenage daughters just informed me that i have some pretty cool friends.

hope you get up this way soon!! & thanks!

sk

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sean for a good laugh. On Halloween put the gator head on a table on your porch with candies in its mouth. Pogo did that with his and he was the talk of the neighborhood, kids loved it.
Dang blasted P.O. I could have walked that package up their faster. Maybe not I have trouble walking too the mail box. Hell the kids like the claws? More will be on the way.. :cheers:

·
7,741 Posts
great idea on Halloween..

daughters "attack cat" didnt know what to do about that open mouth & all those teeth.. so she went over tried to bite them. LMAO will try to get pix of cat in gators mouth.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts