Gunco Forums banner

21 - 40 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Norinco 86S Recent purchase at $1250 shipped. Yes, those mags are all incorrect for this rifle, but I haven't had time to take a pic with the correct 20 rounder.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi , My name is nhgunnnut and I have a problem with Aks.. Nice work !:geezer:
The only problem is not being able to afford acquiring kits like I used to do. I still want a Hungarian AMP-69 and a Yugoslavian M85 Krinkov, but can't justify blowing the $850-$1850 and $1100 respectively.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice collection. Next time my wife starts complaining about the number of AK's I have, I'll have to pull up this post and reassure myself that I don't have enough.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I have a pistol build in the works, but need to save up for the pistol rear trunnion that uses the regular rear trunnion rivet locations. Otherwise, it is complete. I'll post some pics in a few.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I've had five. They were all very nice rifles. All matching numbers kits built on DCI receivers. I'm sure I will regret letting four of them go.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That is def the best and baddest AK collection ive ever seen...i would love to have the variety/high quality rifles like that.....sadly all i can do is salavate since i live in NJ...all im allowed to have are wasrs....but i guess i should be thankful for even that...

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
I'm still waiting for some DCI receivers I ordered for my Bulgy 74 fixed, M70AB2, and 1973 Tula akm.

G

·
Doc,
always admired the way you handled yourself here at Gunco and that collection is one to be envious of.
Great building!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I just missed a couple of Izzy akms u/f's. Anyone have a line on that elusive Hungarian AMP69?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
1981 Romy Pistol

Bulgy AK74 I picked up a nice 74 laminated Russian buttstock and lower handguard. Now just need the upper and a trip to Z-recto for refinish.

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
Doc.

Stop kidding around. Are you really Bluejack? Are you related to Bluejack?
Do you live nextdoor to Bluejack? :)

Good God you not only have one incredible collection but did an awsome job on each and every one. WOW.
Sorry I did not see this sooner. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
I love your Saiga12 conversion.:headbang:

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have a question concerning the romy with the folding stock. Did you custom fit the stock? and if so how did you do it? thanks

21 - 40 of 258 Posts