Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT
IKOYI-LAGOS
Dear Sir,
ASSISTANCE REQUIRED FOR ACQUISITION OF ESTATE
I write to inform you of my desire to acquire estates or landed properties in your country on behalf

of the Director of Contracts and Finance Allocations of the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing in

Nigeria.
Considering his very strategic and influential
position, he would want the transaction to be as
strictly confidential as possible. He further wants his identity to remain undisclosed at least for now,

untill the completion of the transaction. Hence our desire to have an overseas agent.
I have therefore been directed to inquire if you would agree to act as our overseas agent in order to

actualize this transaction.The deal, in brief, is that the funds with which we intend to carry out our

proposed investments in your country is presently in a coded account at the Nigerian Apex Bank (i.e.

the Central Bank of Nigeria) and we need your assistance to transfer the funds to your country in a

convenient bank account that will be provided by you before we can put the funds into use in your

country. For this, you shall be considered to have executed a contract for the Federal Ministry of
Works and Housing in Nigeria for which payment should be effected to you by the Ministry, The

contract sum of which shall run into US$17.4
Million, of which your share shall be 20% if you agree to be our overseas agent.
As soon as payment is effected, and the amount
mentioned above is successfully transferred into your account, we intend to use our own share in

acquiring some estates abroad. For this too you shall also serve as our agent. In the light of this, I

would like you to forward to me the following information:
1. Your company name and address if any
2. Your personal fax number
3. Your personal telephone number for easy
communication.
You are requested to communicate your acceptance of this proposal through my above stated email

address after which we shall discuss in details the modalities for seeing this transaction through.
Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation.
Yours faithfully,
DR.YERIMA MUSA.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
A lot of permutations of the Nigerian scam.

Saw my first one over 20 years ago.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Custer said:
A lot of permutations of the Nigerian scam.

Saw my first one over 20 years ago.
They used snail mail back then.

I'm gone to the bank now....will be back later. And no, I'm not taking their offer...lol.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
I can't believe they are still trying that one.
Is there any idiot, still foolish enough to fall for that, in this day and age?

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
7.62x39 said:
I can't believe they are still trying that one.
Is there any idiot, still foolish enough to fall for that, in this day and age?
PT Barnum was an astute observer of the human condition.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
I get these 2-3 a day! How can they be so stupid? Sometimes from the same address.

I sometimes write them back. hehe
Well, then, this site will be your cup of tea!
www.419eater.com

Monitor cleanliness warning: do not drink or eat while viewing the pics on the above site, you will spew from laughing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts