Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if a group buy for the PMKMS would be possible. Everyone comments on how nice these kits are, and I'd like to save a little money. If a moderator, or someone else who knows how to set this up would be willing, count me in for a kit. :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I definetly want to pick one up but im not sure who has any left at the moment,hopefully they will get more imported

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
00redZX-6R Working on my PLo kit now [/QUOTE said:
I am glad to hear someone actualy got one allready. I have been told we will ship it today three times. today I was told next wednesday :boxing: allways. if you guys can find polish kits they shure are a nice kit,

·
Visiting MOD
2,141 Posts
everyone is out of the Polish kits.
They were all imported by global trades.
GT sold them to everyone else (joeken, FAC, Sportsman, ECT)

They are suppose to get more in, but it will be closer to Sept before they arrive.

I am suppose to be getting a excellant PLO kit soon.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
We should see if GT would do a group buy for us on their next importation of some Polish Underfolders. Who'd be up for organizing it? Think they (GT) would go for it?

·
Visiting MOD
2,141 Posts
I don't think they will give us a good deal unless we could line up about 100 units.
They know that they have a hot commodity, so they will not be selling it so cheap.

CHARLES

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe there's a place in N.C. called "Tick Bite Supply" or something like that (I have the web address at home), from what I recall the kits looked used. I think Sportsman's Guide still has some, but they seem overpriced even with various discounts. I doubt S.G. would give a group buy price. It would be good to save some cash when a source is found....

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
I wouldn't mind adding a German side folder to the collection

Has anyone ever dealt with Tick bite before?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought my AMD-63 from them four or five months ago, and it was in great shape. I received it quickly too. I would just ask them more details about the kit, and what you expected. They seemed OK when I made my order.

I checked Sportsman's Guide, and they are out of kits as well....

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
i've see dave at all the nc gun shows. the only kit i've seen was a romy w/e german balk. furniture. i've tried to buy some rifles he had, but not at the show, and he would not return my ffl's messages.that left a bad taste in my mouth. oh yea,he did have some amd's.

·
Visiting MOD
2,141 Posts
it has a romy side folder according to the pic.
I would wait.
Rumor has it that some DDR guns are inbound.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Ok guys, I have to come clean, I bought one of the side folders. I have wanted an E. German AK for some time now and could not resist. I got it today and I want to tell you it is really nice!!! The price was in decent and it definitely is not a Rommy. I just sold a Rommy side folder and have a side folder stock I purchased from Tapco. The German is more complicated. It has a funky lever that actuates a pin. It looks some what like a Rommy from a distance but up close you can see the mechanism is different. I am really excited about it. I still has the receiver attached to the front and trigger guard so the fine demilling so to speak is up to me, a good thing. I really think this is a neat find. I am really happy with it. By the way, the parts list in the plastic bag looks very much like the kind that comes from Centerfire Systems, even the plastic bag stapled at the top. That leads me to believe it comes from the same importer. My suggestion, get one while your can. Jack

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Unfortunately, it seems that these kits are now sold-out. I am glad you received a nice kit scubadvr. Maybe more are around somewhere....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I read a post from Harlan on another board that said they were sold out of the Polish kits until Global gets more in. I didn't see any E. German folders for sale on the site, but I did see some AMD's.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I totally agree, scubadvr.... they are GREAT to deal with... especially Lois... she is very nice and they seem to be very accomodating and care about your happiness as a customer.:thumbup1:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts