Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 437 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a dull dark cloudy night, he stood in the shadows brandishing his Krinkov sub-machine gun as he watced for any movement from the old farmhouse 150 feet to his left over the old stonewall. He was tired and it was going to be daylight soon. If he didn't take his chance now it was not going to happen at all then suddenly there was a.....................................................................................................................................................................

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
.............Sasquatch coming to get Pogo's boots. But there was something else lurking in the woods. Sasquatch turned to look and there it was.........
:fnypost:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Lupeloff in a brand new firetruck! He was happy to see his friend, but all of a sudden.........

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
New pair of Boots, having discovered Pogo had gotten the last pair from Sheplers. The moon went behind a cloud. Suddenly..........

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Shots rang out, music started playing, in the house people were screaming in Lithuanian!!! Pogo turned to his furry friend and..........

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
...... said, "I think I left the lights on in my Hummer parked out front", " I hope the cops don't come and see what a beatiful piece of........

·
Registered
522 Posts
piss in the bushes like a bunch of .....

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
....go to my colonoscopy appointment in a half hour. You should come with me. It feels wonderful, almost as good as that time you...

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
and I stopped at the Tasty Freeze up on Route 29, to get a nanner split. The girl at the counter just screamed and told you.......

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
Crushed nuts on that? My friend here just happens to have some.............

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Custer, and the 7th Cav. But, Custer was................

1 - 20 of 437 Posts