Gunco Forums banner

281 - 285 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ditto to everything said above. I have fired some myself and u find your self trying to slow down instantly, it becomes big $ ammo wise very fast. U must be very disciplined and hopefully have trained help telling u how to do it. There are hardly any private gun clubs and 0 public ranges that allow it, except for maybe special weekend events or the very few clubs that do it. As far as federal law last I noted its 10 yrs., $10,000 felony charge and thats just for converting your Saiga wrong not even full auto. I havent seen a legally transferable FA for less then $10,000 for years. Converting the gun is very complicted (to do it safely) and way beyond any rookie. If u are a idiot u will also proably shorten your guns life span overheating barrel often. The fact people talk about it here makes websites look suspect and something the Marxist Obamanites would use to shut down forums like this.If u want to talk about full auto start with, "what are the laws to do this legally?" and go from there.

·
Registered
83 Posts
If u are a idiot u will also proably shorten your guns life span overheating barrel often. The fact people talk about it here makes websites look suspect and something the Marxist Obamanites would use to shut down forums like this.If u want to talk about full auto start with, "what are the laws to do this legally?" and go from there.
++++1

·
3/6 Infantry
4,766 Posts
But that doesn't stop them from trying. #1 question I get asked about AK's from newbies is "How easy is it to convert an AK to full auto?" My stock answer is "Its not that hard once you understand how it works. The hard part is getting ass raped in the Federal pen."

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
But that doesn't stop them from trying. #1 question I get asked about AK's from newbies is "How easy is it to convert an AK to full auto?" My stock answer is "Its not that hard once you understand how it works. The hard part is getting ass raped in the Federal pen."

LMAO!!! Great answer Dew!

281 - 285 of 285 Posts