Gunco Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My estranged grandfather died this week and the funeral was Friday. He was a bad man in general. He went out on my grandma and left her in 1966. He married 4 times in his life and had 3 kids he never really made and effort with any of them.

He sexually abused my Mom when she was young. He never told my uncle anything worthwhile throughout his life. My Mom's half sister didn't even come to the funeral.

When I left the cemetary I asked my 23 year old couisn if he wanted to ride back to house with me. My cousin looks at me says what the fuck is up with this funeral. We didn't even know the man and he never even gave crap about any of us. Then he says what summed it all up "What a fucking looser he was"

This is the first really bad person I've know who died. All of 17 people showed up for the funeral in total and we didn't have enough Pallbarers for the casket.

Just sad as hell! Guys and Gals, learn a lesson from this story. Live life right and treat people well. If you are abusing your kids or spouse, STOP and get help now! If you are a drunk then get help! Nothing sadder then most people at your funeral glad you are dead and they don't have to deal with your sorry ass anymore.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cephus said:
You got it right Sang . A guy ask me once , Would you rather have money or friends well I said friends and he said why and I told him I've been in some bad places and if your all alone with money then your just all alone aren't you. He didn't understand but if you've ever been there you know. Years ago we got a call from the VA and was ask if we could come and be palbarurers for a guy that had no family or friends. BUT some assholes just don't get it you only get to do it once ,I hope. Anyway your to young to worry about that , LIVE LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED. That's all I got to say except how did the basement go. :smile:
I'm the bathroom guy :D Lynch is re-doing his basement. My bathroom is coming along quite fine though, but a long way from being done.

Tomorrow I go shooting with some of the guys from here and other places.

·
Registered
681 Posts
sorry to hear, Sang... maybe his torment is done now... maybe he has some peace?? apparently something was not sitting right with him to treat others that way, maybe he knows why now... anyway... my condolences

·
Registered
103 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Live life right and treat people well. If you are abusing your kids or spouse, STOP and get help now! If you are a drunk then get help! Nothing sadder then most people at your funeral glad you are dead and they don't have to deal with your sorry ass anymore.
Well said. Thanks SangRun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts