Gunco Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took me an hour to post this. Now when I click on a forum or thread, I get a new window that says I ain't logged in????????Think I'll go back to the good ole smoke signals.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
sounds like it might be time to reformat the HD on that thing..just to get rid of all the junk.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Lupe, get off of some of that money and getcha a new 'puter!:D

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I shut down and reboot, I'm good for about an hour, then it starts????
Can't reformat, don't have the disk.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Lupeloff said:
If I shut down and reboot, I'm good for about an hour, then it starts????
Can't reformat, don't have the disk.
What operating system do you use? I can send you a CD copy if you like.

This is legal since the CD is merely a backup copy of an OS that you already paid the license fee for.

Roger

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Krupski said:
What operating system do you use? I can send you a CD copy if you like.

This is legal since the CD is merely a backup copy of an OS that you already paid the license fee for.

Roger
ME...........unfortunately.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Lupeloff said:
If you mean Windows ME... I have that. I have EVERY version of Windows from v3.0 all the way to XP Pro.

I can send you a copy... just PM me with your address and a statement that you already own a license for the OS and into the mail it goes.

Roger

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
You may need to get rid of some junk in that computer, or reformat, like Kupski says,.

Here is the Million Dollar question: Can you reformat?. Save any files you feel are important to a cd or floppy.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Lupeloff said:
ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! the Devils own OS....:_onfire:

I ran [or tried to run] ME up till last year, switched over to XP and have not had any real problems since.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm gonna nurse this puppy along until about the middle of Jan. then get a new one. I bought this thing used from a pawn shop and the guy that owned it before me probably got it during the civil war. No since in not upgrading as much as I use the things.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts