Gunco Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are having a special sale for the kickoff of there new improved website. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me, but since the two can't be shipped together, how bad are we gonna get hurt on shipping? I'd probably jump on it if I knew the shipping wasn't gonna be too bad. Anyone place an order for the two today? Here's the link:

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Russian_Mosin_Nagant_91_30___Can_7_6.html

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
yosuthnmasa said:
They are having a special sale for the kickoff of there new improved website. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me, but since the two can't be shipped together, how bad are we gonna get hurt on shipping? I'd probably jump on it if I knew the shipping wasn't gonna be too bad. Anyone place an order for the two today? Here's the link:

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Russian_Mosin_Nagant_91_30___Can_7_6.html
They can hit you for shipping. I bought an M48 for $89 from them and the total shipping bill was $112 if I remember correctly? I live 30 minutes from AIM too, so it shouldn't have been too bad.

Since it's not their free shipping deal, I don't know if it's all that great.

$59.95 for the rifle
$36.95 for ammo

$100 plus shipping and I bet it runs close to $35. Let's say $135

Then the deal would be $105 shipped

I guess that ain't too bad. Call them and ask what the price is going to be with shipping?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sounds like that extra charge stinks! I was sure tempted, but was too busy today to give them a call and check out the shipping prices. I had a feeling it probably wouldn't be that good of a steal considering they would have to be shipped separate. You live only 30 minutes away from them! I know I would go broke if I was that close. Can you handpick your own weapons through their inventory? I am going to check AIM's website through the rest of the week. On the website, they say they will be having daily specials. Maybe some of them will include free shipping!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
yosuthnmasa said:
That sounds like that extra charge stinks! I was sure tempted, but was too busy today to give them a call and check out the shipping prices. I had a feeling it probably wouldn't be that good of a steal considering they would have to be shipped separate. You live only 30 minutes away from them! I know I would go broke if I was that close. Can you handpick your own weapons through their inventory? I am going to check AIM's website through the rest of the week. On the website, they say they will be having daily specials. Maybe some of them will include free shipping!
Cannot hand pick at AIM, but they will bring a couple out and you can pick that way. They are only open 8-5 weekdays, so it's easy for me to stay away. Their waiting room is about 8x6 with a locked door to the outside. I was in their returning an Albie with 8 other people. It's not pleasant!

BTW: I saw someonme on another board say it $100 or so for the special. If you think about it, this is like not paying shipping one the original price and would be a deal. The original price was $100 before shipping. I think they should have said $100 free shipping for both or shipping included and it would have went over much better.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SH,

I think I would have to agree with you. This way, all the negative speculation on shipping wouldn't have effected all the hype on the deal. I will keep watching the board though, and see what else pops up in the next few days. Now, if they were just offering the Mosin and no ammo, but free shipping and a price around $60, I'd probably hop on it. I guess I could get that from Aztec right now, though, and that would include their regular price plus shipping..... :dunno:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I got it and replied. I replied to the one last week too. Wonder what's going on with the emails :confused: ? PM me if you didn't get the reply from today.

Did everyone see the new special today that AIM has. It is for 200 rounds of .308 with free shipping for $40.00. Here is the LINK. What do you guys think about this one? I don't have a gun that shoots .308! I was bandied the idea around about a Cetme, but still haven't convinced myself that I just have to have it. Otherwise the AIM special might have helped me out.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
yosuthnmasa said:
Yeah I got it and replied. I replied to the one last week too. Wonder what's going on with the emails :confused: ? PM me if you didn't get the reply from today.

Did everyone see the new special today that AIM has. It is for 200 rounds of .308 with free shipping for $40.00. Here is the LINK. What do you guys think about this one? I don't have a gun that shoots .308! I was bandied the idea around about a Cetme, but still haven't convinced myself that I just have to have it. Otherwise the AIM special might have helped me out.
Buy the ammo and the gun will come..... Buy the ammo and the gun will come.....:D

I did respond to your e-mail also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts