Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,263 Posts
Now if only I could pass up a rifle or two so I could affford some more ammo. Everytime I save $100 a new rifle comes by, or I need to get some ammo for a gun I don't have any ammo for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,856 Posts
Sounds very tempting, but there's a gun show coming up this weekend and I'm hoping to score there.

Thanks for the info.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,856 Posts
scubadvr said:
Are you coming out to the Pittsburgh show? Jack
No, I'll be going to the Valley Forge show. Wish I could go to the Pittsburgh show just to see what it's like but it's to much of a drive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,433 Posts
must be sold out. Link shows URL not found. Also no 7.63x39 listed at all on their site.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,469 Posts
gunkgy said:
must be sold out. Link shows URL not found. Also no 7.63x39 listed at all on their site.
gunkgy, I don't know how to tell you this but, the original post was from March 2004.
 

·
Always sore, always tired
Joined
·
6,781 Posts
Strange Destiny said:
gunkgy, I don't know how to tell you this but, the original post was from March 2004.

:thumbup1: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


This has been a strange evening on Gunco. Thank you SD! I feel better now. ( Clifton)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,721 Posts
DON'T DO THAT!!!, I about hurt myself going for my credit card!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,171 Posts
Yeah, I pulled out my wallet so fast I got a friction burn on my asscheek.. j/k :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,433 Posts
I have been up to long today, I did not even notice that. I only noticed the date from the post above mine. I guess I should go to bed now. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,029 Posts
gunkgy said:
I have been up to long today, I did not even notice that. I only noticed the date from the post above mine. I guess I should go to bed now. ;)
:bangin::slap::nono2::D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,029 Posts
Hey just for the record I just got an AIM flyer and theres a ton of great ammo deals on 7.62x54,762x25 and I see 900rds of hungarian 762x39 for $89.95
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
the hungarian 7.62x39 is all gone from aim. I called them this afternoon :( Twissted
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,029 Posts
Twissted1 said:
the hungarian 7.62x39 is all gone from aim. I called them this afternoon :( Twissted
Figures.Bet the Brown Bear is gone to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
I bought 2 cases of the Hungarian stuff (they limited orders to 2 cases). Looks like pretty new manufacture. I'm done buying 7.62X39 for awhile. Got plenty now.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top