Gunco Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I bought an SKS from them $89 delivered
I dought it as poor wood with missmatched numbers, it also came with a replacement stock . What I got was another story,,, the wood on the gun was better than the replacement stock "nice" the metal parts were so gobbed with cosmo. nobody could have known anything about the numbers. cleaning revieled a NEW LOOKING albanian with all matching numbers.
anyone thing I got a good deal HU

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I realy like the extra hole in the but stock for tools. I am also impressed with the fact they took the time to number most all the parts it seems like pride in workmanship. THANK AIM you guys came through for me again.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I also spend a lot of my money at AIM. I finally broked down and bought one of the 169.00 Alby's. Needless to say, it took a total of 3 guns before I got one that met their website specs. But, they reimbursed me for all the return shipping and were very apologetic. Not to mention the 3 Yugo's I got that were "shooter grade" but might as well have been Unissued! :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.