Gunco Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have a high powered Air rifle? I got this last year and it's really a hard hitter at 1000 FPS in .17
Wish I had a better pic than the one from the vendor's site.

Tech Force 21

Enjoy the features of the RWS 48 at an affordable price. The Tech Force 21 is almost an exact copy of the RWS 48. With great improvements since its first introduction, it's now a top quality air gun. Features include side lever cocking, spring piston power, adjustable sights, adjustable trigger, auto reset breech and trigger safety, and a fixed barrel for maximum accuracy. This is a great target and hunting air gun at an affordable price. 9.3 lbs., 46" length. Shoots 1000 fps in a .177 caliber

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Air

Hi,
Picked up a Gamo Hunter .177 and a cheap scope a couple of years ago while in Spain along with a couple of pistols in the same calibre. Pistols strictly for plinking and the (very) odd day I'd use the rifle on crows or magpies from the bedroom window (when the wifes not about ) :notworthy
But for the bigger game rabbits & fox (thats the best you get where I live) I bring out the Remington 597 .22 Mag :torch:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yes, I have given some thought to the B-22 and B-22. IAR imports a bunch of them and they are not far from me. Tim MacMurray at Mac 1 airguns is only about 30-40 minutes away and he does some nice mods to those as well. I have and older Air Arms Mistral and a Techforce 79 that has been gone through at CO2une. I believe the guys name is Craig Pitts and he does nice work and rather affordable prices. The TF79 is a Co2 gun in 22 and it shoots well. The AA Mistral I have has served me very well. You know what they say about the guns you shoot being your favorite ones. Well, my air rifles tend to be some of my more favorite ones. I can shoot them anytime I want in the backyard and the kids can sit down next to me and give the old man a run for his money with his own gun :). The other thing that makes them really enjoyable is being able to hunt things with them. I do enjoy stalking crows with them. I grew up on about a acre of land doing this very thing. Darn crows are cagey little beasts, it takes some effort to stalk one down and bag him with your one shot.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've got this BB gun but the trigger is horrible. Paid 35 bucks for it though and its basically just for playing and looks.

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
romack991 said:
I've got this BB gun but the trigger is horrible. Paid 35 bucks for it though and its basically just for playing and looks.
That is a cool air rifle, they go for more like $60.00 around here.

·
Registered
51 Posts
yeah, i see them for 60 on the net, then i saw this one at a gun show for 45 and was going to buy it. Then saw a sign that said BB guns 10 dollars off. The sign really was for the crossman stuff but I talked the guy into it since it was his last one and got it for the 35. :)

I'd really like it if I could figure out how to smooth the trigger.

·
Registered
825 Posts
romack991 said:
I bought one of these years ago and it still is shooting strong!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I got a old .20 caliber Sheridan, 10 pumps on that baby and it's just like a .22, I've used it squirll hunting, and have even killed a ground hog or two with it..

I also have one of those Russian full auto bb guns, and it is too fun...Great barn gun for rats and birds...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts