Gunco Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finished a few more pistons for members here. one is another totaly custom size one. SMALL and made to dimentions given to me by a custom AK builder here on the page. the other two are for a AMD65. so far it is still fun useing the lathe, and nice to have things I can make for guys here.
Again I just thought I would share the pics with everyone to see.
I sold a 12X 1.25 metric die for $5.50 to a fellow member so he can fix up bad threads or make his own pistons.
alos I have sold a few shares of KASENIT for $2.37 to gunco members. Kind of like a mini group buy.
enjoy the pics , and to you guys that are wateing for them , they will be in the mail by the end of the week.
THE hotbarrel

·
Visiting MOD
2,141 Posts
I will need a AMD65 piston...
If you want to let one go, give me a price and I will send it when I send payment for the other item

CHARLES

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM sent... oh boy a project for tonight!!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
When you build these do you mark them as USA? What would you charge for a couple of 74 pistons? I know I can use a 47 piston but since I need to get one anyway I thought I might get the correct thing.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I have not marked them U.S. I guess I can but I will have to buy a smaller letter set. I make them from stainless so it is clear they are U.S. made, just like the original Tapco pistons. If you want a 74 piston just let me know , PM me and give me a total measurment from the face of the piston to the back seat ware it goes against the carrier. If you are not shure of the exact measurement , we can ask that question in another thread and I am shure someone with one can tell us how long .
thanks hotbarrel

·
Registered
522 Posts
Did you ever post a price on these?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No I did not post a price because it has varyed some depending on what they wanted . But in general it is like $14 delivered. that way it is a bit cheaper than a catalog not even consitering their shipping. I am happy to do this as long as it is fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts