Gunco Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved my Bulgarian today from DPH Arms with the plum stock and matching bayonet. Wow nice kit better than my Polish under folder I think. Excellent service from these guys. Will definitely buy from them again. OLDBEAR.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I try to buy anything I need from Scott, just wish he had more stuff but what he does have is great. Good guy too.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Toten Kopf said:
I try to buy anything I need from Scott, just wish he had more stuff but what he does have is great. Good guy too.

You never know what I may have in the box. I have 5 LARGE bins and each on of them have 6-8 of the large plano tackle boxes that are full of AK parts. My intension is to get it all on the web site but short of staying up for a week solid, I can't get the time. I work full time 8-10 hrs a day and then I come home and do the internet thing until around 10pm every nite, so it will be some time before I get it all loaded onto the site. If you need anything just shoot me an email or a pm.

Scott

·
Registered
561 Posts
Scott really has something going here! Great guy to do buisness with.
His customers always come first. I will be doing buisness with him for many times to come!
Thanks "DPH"!!
-Shadow-

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
sounds like you need to get a larger table at the gun shows so i can rummage though them and buy stuff i don't really need.
jeff

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Working on the kit

Magnus392 I have not got a 74 reciever yet. I am getting the tools together to do rivet builds. Do you know what kind of finish is on these Bulgarian 74's? These are awsome kits. OLDBEAR.

·
Registered
561 Posts
-Finish-

Oldbear,

Which part of the kit are you talking about?
The finish on the furniture,? Or on the over all the rifle itself?
I received a direct link. And it did not show which thread you were posting from. I'll be glad to help out....I just need these questions answered before replying. :)
-Shadow-

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
finish

No problem Shadow I was wondering about the finish on the metal. I have not heard anyone talk about it. It looks different. Like refrigerator door texture. OLDBEAR.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Oldbear,
Actually the finish is quite odd, That was one of the first things that I noticed on mine. It has some kind of a rough texture to it. Not really too concerned though I'll be finishing it anyway with a "Matte" black. Allthough, it still looks fine the way it is. Just a little different.
-Shadow-

·
Gunco Member
728 Posts
Scotts a kick ass guy! Ive got several small items from him, and ive been pleased! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
OLDBEAR said:
I recieved my Bulgarian today from DPH Arms with the plum stock and matching bayonet. Wow nice kit better than my Polish under folder I think. Excellent service from these guys. Will definitely buy from them again. OLDBEAR.
I got one too..The UPS guy just dropped it off 10 minutes ago...

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
I am not sure, when I did my build I went over the completed rifle with 1200degree engine paint and it looks GREAT!!! I am having trouble getting 74 receivers too, OOW is on back order and no one seems to have them instock. Global Trades my have some some 1.6mm but they require some work;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts