1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

She begged for her life, for
the pleasure of Al Jazeera
viewers.

Al Jazeera ran a video showing Margaret Hassan being murdered by "insurgents." Al Jazeera's viewers must have an unquenchable thirst to see others brutalized and murdered. It doesn't matter if they are soldiers, civilians, or women. What's next, children? I wonder who are their sponsors?

What was Mrs. Hassan's crime? She headed CARE International's office in Iraq.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I assume that soon it will be chidren or maybe even the rape and murder of young woman. Back in the summer one of those groups said they were going to get a female soldier to rape and behead for the cameras.

It just sends a chill up my spine to think people defend these people?

·
Registered
508 Posts
I don't mean to sound cold or crass but in a way I'm glad they finally released her from her pain and suffering. Those filthy pigs who have no regard for human rights (much less their own religion or life itself) have had that poor woman since October 19th.

I hate to imagine the variety of torture she was subjected to. May she rest in peace and her family rest easier knowing her suffering is over.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fox News reports that Al Jazeera declined to show the video, having been pressured to stop showing beheadings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts