Gunco Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Cranky Curmudgeon
1,556 Posts
The idea is that a new member will participate in discussions and actually become a useful asset to the forum. Without minimum posts, you get first time posters coming in to post for sale ads and such. As noted, the drawback is that some will just post useless crap to get to the post count.

·
Registered
14,032 Posts
why do they use post min limits?
It helps keep spammers away.
It doesn't take many posts anyway.

·
Scheiße.
1,367 Posts
Post whores have no decency.

This is the problem with forums that have post limits to enter some areas - you have post whores sh****g out useless posts like this one to reach that post count.

thank god we dont have people posting about how people post for no apperent reason!

·
Premium Member
5,980 Posts
why do they use post min limits?
I've got a few words on this subject too.

There's no greater pita than screwing around on the board with a deal gone bad.

Almost every time there's a low post bunny involved. Somebody who's here only to buy or sell something; not a member of the community in any sense.

If I had my druthers, the post limit for classifieds or pms would be 200. And anyone post whoring to get there gets banned.

:geezer: (ok, it's cold in GA an neither the truck or the dozer will start) Rant off.

·
aka: SDK1968
7,749 Posts
heh heh heh.

im with you on this one and we actually DID do this over at WG for exactly the same reason bud.

50 posts to even be able to SEE the market place or so on ... id have went higher on it but people complained.

lmao

·
Registered
38 Posts
Post whores have no decency.

This is the problem with forums that have post limits to enter some areas - you have post whores sh****g out useless posts like this one to reach that post count.
Arrrg! true is that ... hmm, I thought you worked the last deal out.

this is going to take some time, even to get to 10 posts.

(I just want to get back into the library, I promise!) :)

This is gonna be a walk down memory lane.

~Blu

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Don't worry bout it, just jump in where you have some expertise and help someone out and you'll be there before ya know it. Some of the political stuff will get ya going, did me. Now every one knows where I stand from some of the stuff I got into. It's not all bad beaing a flag waver though !! Have fun.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Test post

·
Registered
252 Posts
SOPA, PIPA vote Jan. 24 2012. If you think this kind of outage is a problem wait until this passes.

Contact your Representative and oppose it.

Semper Paratus

·
7,749 Posts
hey is the date on this correct?

how did it get to be a new thread again?

·
7,749 Posts
hey is the date on this correct?

how did it get to be a new thread again?

21 - 39 of 39 Posts