Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suspect all of my PMs are being monitored at a competing site. Am I crazy? I believe it has to do with my friend Dzerzhinsky. Sound reasonable????

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Only your hairdresser knows. ;)

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Yeap, not monitored, but filtered for certain words, sort of project Echelon, at the local level.

Don't worry, the alphabet soup won't come knocking at your door, you are not that valuable to us.,,i mean them.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Well, the management over at "brand X" have been busted out on it before. Nothing they (He) does would surprise me. (Putting Sherlock Holmes hat on)What makes you suspect this is the case madam?

·
Registered
276 Posts
In a post I read somewhere, the Thought Nazi had admitted on a "Vbulletin forum" that the hack he got from an unknown source was functional, which means that he was/is able to read what are supposed to be "private messages" Thats all I know about the sad situation. GG

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Look, nothing you post in the "Internet" is private, anybody with the right program can read your machine as if it was theirs, specially true of a private site.

Want to keep it really private?.....send smoke signals, hand deliver a note in edible paper, or just meet the person outside a McDonalds or something.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
aviator said:
Want to keep it really private?.....send smoke signals, hand deliver a note in edible paper, or just meet the person outside a McDonalds or something.
I have found that I could keep a PM over at Brand X secure from administrator snooping so long as as soon as I sent it I deleted it from the mailbox, ate my computer hard-drive, and then buried my feces in a very private place.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:
I have found that I could keep a PM over at Brand X secure from administrator snooping so long as as soon as I sent it I deleted it from the mailbox, ate my computer hard-drive, and then buried my feces in a very private place.
Yes, the feces part is the most important :D

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dzerzhinsky said:
That too, shall pass!

·
Registered
522 Posts
I thought I was being paranoid one but "they" told me I was wrong and I had nothing to worry about. Today every thing is OK...is OK....is OK...

I thought I was being paranoid one but "they" told me I was wrong and I had nothing to worry about. Today every thing is OK...is OK....is OK...

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
remember, you're only paranoid if somebody isn't watching you.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
The voices, glad I'm not the only one that hears ...."they".

1 - 20 of 32 Posts