Gunco Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking on the centerfire systems website and noticed there were no AMD63 kits listed in the parts kit section. Trying to remember if it was on a post here or on another site, but I remember reading centerfire was down to less than 200 of the AMD63 kits. Looks like if anyone is wanting one to call Lois and see if any are left. I'm glad I was able to get one of the 63 kits (the other I had got was sold to a buddy of mine), and almost wish I had bought more. But I'm sure there will be more parts kits coming in soon (just a question of what and when, lol). Does anyone have any info on this?

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Chinese Connection
2,094 Posts
BUT, I talked to Lois few days ago, she told me "big company " has place 200-400 kits order, and very soon the supply is going to run low and not sure CF will be able to get more these kits and she will not able sale at wholsale price. I better get my hand on some more AMD-63 before they are all gone.

·
Registered
43 Posts
AMD-63 kits

I just got in two AMD-63's last week. Lois told Me they were about to 300 kits left , and as soon as they get down to the last 100 kits the price goes up. :scared:

·
Registered
92 Posts
High Road said:
I just got in two AMD-63's last week. Lois told Me they were about to 300 kits left , and as soon as they get down to the last 100 kits the price goes up. :scared:
well looks like time for me to order a couple

1 - 8 of 8 Posts