Gunco Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Americans Bought ‘17,850 Tons’ of Imported Ammo in Last 12 Months

As gun sales have skyrocketed over the past 19 months, ammunition sales have also surged, with “17,850 tons” of imported ammunition being sold in the past 12 months. That is nearly 18,000 tons of ammo in a year’s time and approximately “2,865 tons of bullets” that were imported in November alone. Panjiva identifies the top foreign importer as “Poongsan Corp.” of South Korea. “Fiocchi Munizioni of Italy and Prvi Partizan of Serbia” are next in line, as far as foreign ammunition importers go.

Continued: Americans Bought '17,850 Tons' of Imported Ammo in Last 12 Months - Breitbart

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rockin:! How many tons is yours Black Blade?;) Fiochhi has been on the list here lately.

·
aka: SDK1968
7,741 Posts
wow i would have thought it to be even more than that.

havent bought it recently.. but tons/pallets is the right way to measure your ammo.

·
THE 9mm ADDICT
4,175 Posts
I am planning on picking up some more .223 this season. It isn't 9mm. But, I have recently fell in love with Ar15 stuff. Even though some of mine are 9mm Ar15 units. The .223 can do a lot at 100 Yards very well. And, it sure is cheap right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts