Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to start a new tradition. How about the most stupid post of the month on Gunsnet. We could give them the gunsnet idiot of the month of the award.

What do you guys think.

Renae :scared:

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
As for the award let's not. No need to have anything like that. There may be things we don't like about other boards, but I have to agree with sangrun and cephus with saying we don't need the negativity and that we have a good place here.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Agreed.

Let's treat 'em like Vegas, "What happens there, stays there". :banned:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
bad idea sorry but nouthing good can come from it.
this is a friendly helpfull sight I do not want to see that change :scared: their are plenty of other sights ware someone can call others an idiot, we do not need it here. just my oppinion but nobody wants to be called childish names here.
How about maby takeing it appon yourself to recognise a best post, or a most informitive thread?? just a positive spin on your idea.

·
Registered
621 Posts
"Living well is the best revenge."

If we work at making this site and other sites as good as they can be, people will forget all about--say, what was the name of that website, again? :confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Guys,this is my first post here.You've made a great start with your site,I agree with the others about staring positive and keeping the negativity down to a minimum.In my experiences even when you win a fight you still come out a little beat up.Who needs all that?

·
Registered
92 Posts
stay positive and helpful,let the lower life forms sling the fecal matter :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.