Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am another former AK-47.net member who is completely disgusted and fed up with the bullshit on that board. I head about this board from a friend of mine so I checked it out and saw alot of familiar people so I decided to sign up.

I know alot of you guys will remember me from back in the day... But I am not the same guy you all know. I am a changed man. I cut back on the drinking got a legit job (sort of) and matured alot in the past year

I hope that you guys will accept me and that there are no hard feelings about some of the stupid things that I have done in the past

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
:eek: :scared:

:stretcher ;)

·
Registered
736 Posts
WOW!!!

Hey, FredSanford how are you?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
welcome fred
I think and hope I speek for all when I say you are welcome here and to a fresh new start. I will be happy to take you at your word when you say "you are not the same". we all grow up and change. it sounds like things are realy looking up for you, great!. I am shure you will be accepte with no hard feelings. I hope others do not dig up old stuff, so we all can get fammiliar with the new you!!
AGAIN a big welcome!!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
db3443
I hear you,,you may be rite, BUT honestly this is freds first post, I think we need to take him at his word , he deserves a fair fresh start too. I for one believe him and will untill I see otherwise. lets not start off on the defence or the wrong foot. I was in a bad space too once but now I am a totaly differant guy. fred if all is well, things will work out fine.. again welcome fred.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Hhhhmmmmmmmm?

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
mr_billcollector said:
I thought I would take a quick look at the GD here before I checked out...

Damn, today has been a weird day...
Don't mind being around the old farts, Mr. Bill?

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Heeeere they come..................

My little "outburst" at brand X was sure to bring trollers, I'm sorry.

Good morning General.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
aviator said:

Good morning General.
Let em come. If they are here to troll, I'm sure they would last about as long as a ice cube during one of our global warming July afternoons. That's what I like about this board. It lets people speak with an open mind, but doesn't allow trolling. BTW, although Mr Billcollector and I didn't agree on a lot of things, and he had a quick wit, and a sharp tongue, I didn't think he was a troll.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
As far as Fred goes...........I'm gonna take a "wait and see" position on him.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
aviator said:

Good morning General.

Mornin' friend.

Guess I missed the outburst.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Custer said:
Mornin' friend.

Guess I missed the outburst.
Over at Gunsnet. Contrary to my principles I had to go in and answer a few allegations they had made. This is the result, now they know Gunco by name.....

My apologies.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
If we don't pay attention to them--will they go away? Don't give them ammunition and they won't have anything to talk about--don't give them the satisfaction of responding to their gibberish--no matter how big of a fire it starts :dunno: if you don't play with a dog it eventually finds something else to do....

I liked reading Mr. B's views on women----I didn't agree with 'em but they were interesting nonetheless.....lol

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Well, I never got involved in the mud throwing between Gunsnet and AR-15. No point in it. I belong to several gun forums. Some I visit more frequently than others. Some I gave up on because of the general decorum in the place. Things can always change though, so I try to not burn bridges. To the best of my knowledge I've never been banned from any forum. If they have banned me it was after I left, but I can't think of any reason why they would ban me. Anyway, this forum doesn't consist of a group of individuals that came here because we were banned from anyplace. I came here because many of my friends came here.

1 - 20 of 261 Posts