Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did!!!

:thankyou: Tammi :thankyou:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Pecan pie!.........my absolute favorite.....My wife usually bakes me one for Christmas....this year however she was very ill through Christmas.....still not 100%....so no pie this year.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Preacher I've never got any in the mail but I used to pick 'em up in my yard. But now I don't have any trees in my tard at all.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Someone who was invited to this board offered me a box of pecans if he ever bought a house he was looking into....he never bought the house, I never got my pecans and he never made it to this board.

Lupe, have you talked to DT lately? I got his card, and left a phone message for him.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
aviator said:
Someone who was invited to this board offered me a box of pecans if he ever bought a house he was looking into....he never bought the house, I never got my pecans and he never made it to this board.

Lupe, have you talked to DT lately? I got his card, and left a phone message for him.
Nope, havn't been in touch for a while.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tjames1 said:
Glad you got em ok! That should hold you for a couple of days! :)
I would send Lupe a piece of the pie. But if he knew that the pecans came from you, well, I don't know if his garage door could stand it!

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Preacher said:
I would send Lupe a piece of the pie. But if he knew that the pecans came from you, well, I don't know if his garage door could stand it!
Or his garage door opener. :lol:
(pacemaker)

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I had a business friend in the Joplin, MO area who used to send them out to all of us. His property was measured in hectacres (sp) and full of pecan trees.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
My mom used to get them from my uncle who got them in his backyard in Gulfport Miss. He passed away a few years back, so now I have to send them to her from Arkansas. People throw them away here, or sell them on the side of the road for a couple dollars a pound. I sent her like ten pounds, and some came back to me as componets of Fruitcake (And yes, I love fruitcake.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts