Gunco Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a catologe the other day that had UZI receivers for $19.95, or a finished receiver with all the welding and finish done for $250.00

How hard would it be to build those up??? I've done a AK before, but I've never owned a UZI...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I know you posted this a long time ago- But what catalog did you see them in? I see parts kits all the time for sale and wonder that a lot myself- how hard would it be, has anyone done it before and if you have-lets get some "how-to's".
Thankya

·
Registered
3,518 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Guys,
You can buy an IMI uzi complete from vector arms in utah for $600.00. It will cost you $800.00 to build a legal semi auto from a kit since you have to replace almost all the subcomponents with completly different semi auto parts. I was going to try to build one up untill I really looked into it and found I could buy one complete that was brand new and all IMI for several hundred less, and thats what I did. Let me tell you these Vector uzi's are super nice especially considering you see people selling IMI uzi's used for $1000.00. After september14 you can buy a brand new folding stock from CDNN for $29.00 and have a preban style. :thumbup1:
70ss396

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.