Gunco Forums banner

Anyone gonna be at Monroeville, PA show?

948 views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  scubadvr 
#1 ·
I'll be there saturday. I'm about six foot five 300lbs., and should be wearing a green Army backpack, say hi....

#4 ·
Swarzkopf said:
I'll be there on Sunday. Looking to pick up some more ammo (as always) and maybe sell a Mini-14 or CAI Garand.
Where will you be coming from? It should be a great show. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Gun Collectors the org that puts the show on. Last March there was a good turn out, purchased a colt hbar there.

#6 ·
March was good, the Jan show this year was goo too..

Nothing like the shows they has there 12 years ago...

You know the ones were Chinese AKs could be had for $100.00...Glory days.....1st table after entering the show had tons of full autos, every 3rd dealer had autos, or assualt rifles....

#7 ·
Swarzkopf said:
From Pittsburgh. I live in Highland Park.

Last March was a good one. I sold an SKS and bought an Armscorp .22.
I live up north right across the Allegheny-Butler line. Originally from Mt.Lebanon. Im going Sunday, maybe I will see you there. If not maybe sometime you can meet me over at Bulls Eye Ranges. I'm hoping a bunch of guys come in for the NRA Convention at the end of April. Are you going? Jack

#8 ·
!!

Unfortunately I was too young for the $100 AKs....12 years ago I was 11 years old.

As an NRA member I sure hope to go to the convention in April, but I might be testifying in a court case all the way down in North Carolina that week. Figures, first year the NRA convention is in my hometown and I'm going away.

#10 ·
!!

Didn't buy anything but two Mini-14 magazines. Some REALLY good deals though! Like new NHM-91 for $325, CETME for $295, and preban Norinco 320 UZI with folding stock and barrel shroud for $599 all stood out.

Handled a VEPR K 7.62x39 carbine and realized I have to have one. Price at the show was $600 though and I believe I can do better.

Anyone want to buy a CAI Garand or trade for your VEPR?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.