Gunco Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some AK bent blanks from them on 10/13/04. My credit card got charged but I never got the merchandise. Emailed them 3 times for status, no reply. I have done business with them before with no problems. This time it almost seems like they may be going out of business.....

Anyone heard from them or recently recieved an order?

Anyone got a phone number? The one supplied to the credit card company was bogus.

Who makes the next best pre-bent blank?

Thank you,
Keith

·
Registered
59 Posts
The one I got from them took about 2-3 months to get. What they do is take the order, you pay, then they order from thier suppler. I would expect you to get what you ordered but it will take time. I have never heard of them to never ship an order. The blank you will get will be nice and straight too.:thumbup1:

Samuel

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I never had an issue in the past and for the most part people have good things to say. Hopefully you will get this resolved as I liked doing business with ACE.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I got an email from them, this is what they had to say...

Dear Sir,

"We apologize for the delay in getting back to you, as well as for this inconvenience and issue with your order. At his point, due to the issues we've been having, we're currently issuing refunds to all customers who've had to wait for more than 3 weeks on their orders. Once everything has been straightened out and regular delivery resumes, we'll then notify those who have been refunded via email and will be more than happy to reserve items for those wishing to place another order during that time. We can either have a refund mailed to you or credit the card you used for the purchase. Please let us know and we'll have that arranged right away. Again, we're very sorry for this inconvenience and look forward to straightening all this out for your future orders."

Regards,
Wes

I told them to maintain my order and when they have the bent receivers to ship them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had an order placed with them since 10/13/04. CC was charged the following day. I emailed them after about a week and was told it should ship in 10-15 days. I've never received anything from them. Have sent them several emails and have gotten no further response or credit back to my card. I would be happy with some type of communication with a truthfull shipping date.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Just sent them an email and will post their response (if any) as soon as I get one. My order was placed on 09 Sep 2004. I did get the email shown above.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Same with me. I just finally got tired of waiting and asked for the refund. Took a few e mails but I finally got the refund. This motivated me to get a DPH jig and in 10 minutes I have a flat bent If you are going to build more that one it is the way to go. Put a AMD 65 together yesterday without breaking a sweat!!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
erikk said:
Same with me. I just finally got tired of waiting and asked for the refund. Took a few e mails but I finally got the refund. This motivated me to get a DPH jig and in 10 minutes I have a flat bent If you are going to build more that one it is the way to go. Put a AMD 65 together yesterday without breaking a sweat!!
I already have the jig but was waiting till I finished my first flat build before deciding on what to do with ACE. I might just end up getting the refund also.

·
Registered
72 Posts
same here too, but i'll wait for them to straighten it out first. (my unit is extended till march:bawling:) read nothing other than good stuff about them and hope they can fix it.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Since I didn't get any reply from my previous email, I sent another cancelling my order and here is the reply I got.

Ace Arms is presently in the process of re-locating and undergoing a major site
rennovation. We will be up and running very shortly. In the meantime, our
shipping department will continue shipping all orders and back orders. All
emails received is read and will be replied to in a timely manner. We apologize
for this inconvenience and look forward to getting back up and running and
introducing a number of improvements in our service. Thank you!

Ace Arms Staff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts