Gunco Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. a big group buy at a place that will remain nameless. it was stated directly that their were millinos of rounds of ammo with a name on the head stamp. but the buy seemed to fizzel out even with a LOT of interst. I was told some silly shipping story stopped the entire thing??? whatever.. So what I am thinking out loud is ,,, ware the hell did all the millions of rounds of ammo go??? I have NEVER seen or heard of the ammo with the brand name head stamp on it. If it realy was ,, ware did it go.. has anyone ever seen any of thies millions of rounds. it is hard to believe that that much ammo would have just dissapeared over some foolish shipping issue. or am I missing something here??

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
i think you are referring to the ammo coming out of a place in Texas.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes texas did all that just fade into the wind. or maby it never realy was...

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Not sure, but one would think that the ammo would be available for sale if it had come into the country.

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
IIRC the shipping prices went up at an insane rate instead of down for larger quantities over three and that killed the deal.

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
IIRC the shipping prices went up at an insane rate instead of down for quantities over three and that killed the deal. Wasn't it supposed to be Uly ammo?

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
If I remember correctly. I think it was going to say arsenal on it or something. Had to do with global trades if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes arsenal allready stamped in it .... again ware the heck did it all go. I think it was a scam it did not just ALL disapear did it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts