Gunco Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had some people staying here over the holidays and discovered that a teenage nephew of mine accessed my computer and had posted on some boards under my name.
If anything wierd or offensive has been posted here in the last few days I apologise.
I have not searched yet and hope it did not happen here.:pissed:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I haven't seen anything here.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Has anyone found where you put your nephew's body yet?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I find that to be a likely story now. Are you telling me you don't remember getting married on the board with Fred as your best man and the Joeken wedding gift registry????????? And don't tell me you don't remember buying the Romanian single stack CA legal AK you got from DeathTraderRipDaddy for 950.00. Oh boy are you in deep Kimchee. Good Luck!:lol:

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Viragos said:
I find that to be a likely story now. Are you telling me you don't remember getting married on the board with Fred as your best man and the Joeken wedding gift registry????????? And don't tell me you don't remember buying the Romanian single stack CA legal AK you got from DeathTraderRipDaddy for 950.00. Oh boy are you in deep Kimchee. Good Luck!:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Viragos said:
...Are you telling me you don't remember getting married on the board with Fred as your best man...
Just goes to show ya, you can't trust internet rumors.
In the version I read, Fred was the bride, and Smegs was the best man.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
7.62x39 said:
Just goes to show ya, you can't trust internet rumors.
In the version I read, Fred was the bride, and Smegs was the best man.
Well, I did exercise prima nocta rights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts