• 16" 5.56 NATO Upper with LWRC Free-Float Quad Rail - $299.99
Upper includes a High Quality Steel Gas Block
• 6 Position Adjustable Stock with Carbine Buffer - $29.99
• DPMS Lower Parts Kit- $69.99
• Charging Handle - $14.99
• AR15/M16 Bolt Carrier Group with Black Melonite Finish - $99.99
• Custom CSR Flash Hider - $9.99
• MSAR Black 30 Round Magazine - $7.99
• Deluxe Padded Rifle Soft Case - $19.99 (Case Color may vary)

"Regular Price: $552.92

Special Sale: $429.99

CDNN SPORTS - AR15 CARBINE RIFLE KIT 556 WITH QUADRAIL

Not a high end Colt or a super Mall Ninja AR but hell it will go bang. These go fast they had them up before and they disappeared in a day. Probably all yah need for the range or local hunting?
$57 for my Tactical Machine lower out the door and this is $496.58 total for the complete weapon. Upgrade parts as yah have the money but I bet this will do what the big guys ARs will do?

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Have prices gone up that much since my 478 buck rifle a few months ago? I need to get some kits just because. Thinking about after the next election when the buying crazy is over.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Yup for now they have come down to closer to what they should be IMHO.

The Bear Creek 7.62X39 upper I got on sale just before Christmas was 279 and the complete A2 Bushmaster lower @ 199 from Midway , so 479 minus shipping and a 20 buck transfer for the lower wasn't to bad at all for a decent quality AR rifle.

That Bear Creek complete upper was a good deal IMO, it shoots respectable and after about 500 rounds through it there hasn't been one single FTF, FTE or anything funky at all. Amassing from what I've read about the x39 uppers in general. It shoots really well with the good Yugo brass case mil-serp stuff too. Very happy with it.

I am also using the C Products Defense mags 10 round mags with it which seem to have the best overall ratings from what I've seen and I've had 0 issues with them. There a bit stiff to load the last couple rounds into maybe, but they do work well.

They have ONE SERIOUS SPRING , they use Wollf Springs if I recall the add right?

I'll also be ordering 3 each of the 28 and 20 rounders for it this coming week. From what I've read in reviews the Gen 2 & 3 ones are flawless so I expect good things from them also when I do get them. So I'll have 3 each of 10's, 20's and 28 rounders,,that should be plenty. I've got like 50 for the 556's though,,Ya that should be plenty enough of those !!:thumbup1: :lol::lol: Gezzz Overkill or what?? Hey I found a "ammo with mags included sale" @ Brownells,,,what can I say?? I'm weak! :slap: :lol::lol:

I like the AR platform in X39 myself and it makes this platform much more versatile for me and if I wanted to do other uppers It would be even more so. But I won't be,,I don't want to get into a ton of new calibers I don't have at the moment,,

Hell I've spent my wad for the last year already,,it's time to finish up Lucille without adding to the stuff I can barely find a place to shoot anyhow!! Lucille and finishing up the painting and trim on the house is this springs "priority agenda" and where my bucks will be going. No more gun toys for now,,

"got's no mo room anyways!!" :bawling::bawling:

·
aka: SDK1968
7,696 Posts
a good buddy of ours over at WG is getting ready to do a run of uppers for $275 ==== COMPLETE.

but they are just standard run of the mill uppers, nothing fancy.

its GMWILLY of Twin City's Armament. fantastic guy with perfect reputation.

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a good buddy of ours over at WG is getting ready to do a run of uppers for $275 ==== COMPLETE.

but they are just standard run of the mill uppers, nothing fancy.

its GMWILLY of Twin City's Armament. fantastic guy with perfect reputation.
O.K. that got my attention Sean. Shoot me a P.M. if yah would with your phone number not sure if I still have it. When I hit the Powerball lotto for $1.5 billion big buckos I am flying up and you gotta help me get a Legal full auto Thompson. I buy a few more guns I am going to be eating spaghetti and butter for the month.. :headspin:

·
Always sore, always tired
6,778 Posts
I'm in for one of GMwillys uppers.
Seems like a good way to get my first AR, without getting in too deep if I find out I don't like /need any AR's! Heh...Heh

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
:lolup:
We'll see how that works out for ya there Brad,,,remember I started out with only one,now I've got 3 WTF??

There a sickness and there all like shooting a high power 22,,good fun !! Your ammo budget will take a hit though!!:lol::lol:

See guys,, your creating yet another monster!! :lol: Bad influences as I always remind the new members here !! Good job 4th & dutigaf,,,,ya struck, yet again!!!:thumbup1:

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
My first "build" was in the late 70's early 80's. Wish I had it now. Not too many years out of the service and like most vets from days gone by I wanted a rifle kinda like what I had. Looking for parts led me to a c3 dealer and parts vendor. Talk about being hooked.
Worked for them for parts but it wasn't really work, it was just plain fun,pure and simple fun. Good times then. I like the platform and the way its evolved over the years. At my age a 22 lr specific would be be good and maybe an A1 "retro". Really? What's retro anyway? I was wearing OD and the A2 was in the works along with woodland fatigues.

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:lolup:
We'll see how that works out for ya there Brad,,,remember I started out with only one,now I've got 3 WTF??

There a sickness and there all like shooting a high power 22,,good fun !! Your ammo budget will take a hit though!!:lol::lol:

See guys,, your creating yet another monster!! Bad influences as I always remind the new members here !! Good job 4th & dutigaf,,,,ya struck, yet again!!!:thumbup1:
3 my God my bro you better get to buying.:rofl: All kidding aside it is a wild crazy buyer's market out their right now. Couple of words out of D.C. and we could see the lines out the door at the fun shops again.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Slap a green laser on a AR pistol and you'll scare the bejesus out of any one that pulls up at the end of the loongg driveway at three a.m. Plus it's a blast and the pun is fully intended. They're fun guns really.

·
3/6 Infantry
4,761 Posts
My first "build" was in the late 70's early 80's. Wish I had it now. Not too many years out of the service and like most vets from days gone by I wanted a rifle kinda like what I had. Looking for parts led me to a c3 dealer and parts vendor. Talk about being hooked.
Worked for them for parts but it wasn't really work, it was just plain fun,pure and simple fun. Good times then. I like the platform and the way its evolved over the years. At my age a 22 lr specific would be be good and maybe an A1 "retro". Really? What's retro anyway? I was wearing OD and the A2 was in the works along with woodland fatigues.
That reminds me- I served from 81 to 89, the last 2 years Infantry, and never got to touch an A2. I was issued 5 different M16's during this time and they were all A1's. When I got out I wanted an AK! But I did build me a "Retro" AR a while back. Kinda nostalgic... Yes, I'm rambling!

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Reminiscing dew not rambling. Dat comes much later!! I remember my first rifle was a hydromatic (spelling?).

·
Always sore, always tired
6,778 Posts
GM Hydramatic . Ypsilanti Michigan.
They usually made transmissions.
It's right next to the famous Willow Run Bomber plant.

I was born at Ypsi.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Yah got it Brad! Had to remember the serial number of that and the combination to the locker while falling asleep sitting up on the floor staying in a WW2 barracks with cold water in the showers. Those were the good old days! My ass.:thumbup1:

·
7,696 Posts
rotflmao......

did someone complain Stalk?

& if they did? what did they contribute to the conversation besides a complaint?

TIM: if ya hit that lottery i'll help ya on the tommy gun when i come to visit. :)

if ya cant find my phone number... shoot me a PM & i'll hook ya up.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Oh hell no sdk! No worries man. I'm just trying to be the gentleman my momma raised me to be. I still remember her smacking me upside the head when I got out of line. I worry about my little red headed granddaughter tho. She got the Irish blood strong!! I kid you not.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
If by some crazy chance my one two dollar ticket would be a winner everyone here would have a great time at Tims. Sleeping on the beach. Can you shoot sharks in the ocean?

·
7,696 Posts
GATORS at TIMS!!!

im in!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts