Gunco Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Rails,really. Pistol or rifle? You got me curious brother. Last rifle I assembled is a first run 14.5 barrel with a vortex flash hider permanently installed per regs to meet the 16.1 in.barrel length. Been offered serious coin for it with colt m-4 stock and the rest of it. I kinda feel where you coming from man. If it's a pistol my A1 11.5 on a military contract upper attached is open for trade to you. Till Friday cause Saturday its going to the gunshow. This isn't a sale forum but again I'm reaching out to a fellow member that's all.

·
NoWorkCamp4Me
5,546 Posts
Going out of town with my daughter this morning. Will look into your 11.5 upper later.

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Don't worry about it rails. It's gone. No problem.:bye2:

·
NoWorkCamp4Me
5,546 Posts
Just walked in the door. I might be short on coin anyway. My money just dropped and I always pay the bills first. I fear my next gas and electric bill since the furnace has been acting up lately. Now the fan seems to keep running all the time even after I turn the stat down. Thanks for the leads guys. I may not be wanting a A1 front sight/gas block on my new future upper. I need to read some more.

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Always sore, always tired
6,781 Posts
Gmwilly just closed buy#3 & has more parts on order for another batch in a couple weeks or less I think.
I just got my upper a couple days ago. Looks nice. But It's my first Ar & I know nothing! It was $275.00.
I bought a kit from Palmetto for $99.00 with everything but a stripped lower. I just ordered a new type of nylon 100% lower for $39.00 shipped.
So I'll have around $415.00 total into it. Not counting any sights. Which I also have on order. A flip up set & a 1 to 4 power scope & mount.
We'll see if I like these stupid AR's pretty soon. I'll still grab an AK for the firefight!! Heh..Heh

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Shhh. Quit talking about it. 298 delivered. Don't slow my delivery down. It's for the children.:cheers:

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
Sean I just got back to this thread that looks like a super deal, nice.
Anderson 24" Stainless AR-15 Complete Upper - 647152, Tactical Rifle Accessories at Sportsman's Guide

What is going on with the group buy over at WG?? Is it still joinable?? Can we get a link over here at Gunco? I never did join the crew over there and yah have to sign in to see what's up.
When sniper was here he signed in and I cruised through it, seems like a good crew over that a way.. :thumbup1:
4th - the latest thread for the group buy at WG can be found in the forums at Login

Gmwilly just closed buy#3 & has more parts on order for another batch in a couple weeks or less I think.
I just got my upper a couple days ago. Looks nice. But It's my first Ar & I know nothing! It was $275.00.
I bought a kit from Palmetto for $99.00 with everything but a stripped lower. I just ordered a new type of nylon 100% lower for $39.00 shipped.
So I'll have around $415.00 total into it. Not counting any sights. Which I also have on order. A flip up set & a 1 to 4 power scope & mount.
We'll see if I like these stupid AR's pretty soon. I'll still grab an AK for the firefight!! Heh..Heh
Mine came Saturday and looks excellent. :thumbup1:

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
I checked WG and it lists gunco to bump to. What up? I love it here. But 297.50 priority mail for a complete ar with bcg? Upper that is. I hang here and i'll not stop. I've shared the deal but I keep coming back to gunco. My buds.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Ain't my first and may be my last. Who you kidding?:thumbup1:

41 - 53 of 53 Posts