Gunco Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=+2]Arab astrologer predicts Bush assassination[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=+1]Oracle famed for prophesying deaths of Diana, Yassin, Arafat[/size][/font]
[size=-1]Posted: December 28, 2004
10:44 a.m. Eastern[/size] [font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times][font=Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif]
[size=-1] ? 2004 WorldNetDaily.com [/size] [/font] [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]A Tunisian astrologer who reportedly predicted the deaths of Princess Diana, Hamas leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin and Yasser Arafat says President Bush will be killed by an assassin's bullet in 2005. [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]So seriously are Hassan al-Sharibi's predictions taken in the Arab world that a similar prophecy about Palestinian Liberation Organization leader Mahmoud Abbas has resulted in increased security around the candidate to replace Arafat as president of the Palestinian Authority. [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times] [/font] [font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Abbas' aides put a "great deal of credence" in the prediction, according to a source quoted by the Jerusalem Post. [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]However, the paper tempered its report by saying critics label Sharibi "a quack with flair who relies on logic and wishful thinking. After all, predicting Yassin's assassination ? he was Israel's 'public enemy No. 1' ? and the death of an already ailing Arafat are hardly major feats." [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Soothsaying is not unusual, nor forbidden, in Islam ? as it is in Christianity and Judaism. Muslim caliphs relied on court astrologers as early as the eighth century, according to the report in the Jerusalem Post. [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Sharibi also predicted the sudden death of Saddam Hussein before his trial begins. [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"The Middle East region will be sitting on a volcano in 2005, and the situation in Iraq will get even more dramatic as Saddam Hussein is expected to die suddenly before his trial even starts," Sharibi said, according to a report by United Press International.
[/font]

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I think the key words are in the first line, "reportedly predicted."

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Preacher said:
I think the key words are in the first line, "reportedly predicted."
Preacher, I put as much faith in this as I do those that read tea leaves or your palm to tell your furture..............which is zilch.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
DorGunR said:
Preacher, I put as much faith in this as I do those that read tea leaves or your palm to tell your furture..............which is zilch.
I figured as much.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
And I predict there will be another tsunami in the world, eventually. It doesn't maen much because there is no way to prove a statement like this, short of the event actually happening. Now there is a scary thought, President Dick Cheney...

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Strange Destiny said:
And I predict there will be another tsunami in the world, eventually. It doesn't maen much because there is no way to prove a statement like this, short of the event actually happening. Now there is a scary thought, President Dick Cheney...
As the old saying goes, be careful "you might get what you wish for". I certainly hope nothing happens to Bush. But, President Dick Cheney could be the islamic terrorists worst nightmare. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts