Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to the chances for Mid-East peace? I sure hope so but I think it will be a rough ride for awhile.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now I just heard he's not dead. Fox News is getting reports that he is still alive after a reported at the President's press conference reported that he had just died. I guess he's close.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
If he is dead or dies....

I'd like to be an champagne salesman in Israel.:eek:

In all honesty I have little use for either side, I have been to Ramallah and seen some pretty hard to take things done by the Israelis.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Some other leader or group will emerge in that horribly troubled area of the world.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
He can't die fast enough! I hope he goes straight to Hell! That stinking ******** is responsibe for millions of deaths. I can't wait until he mets room temperature. Die you stinking bastard!!!

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scuba, I agree, he never had anyones best interest in mind but his own power. When he turned down the Oslo offer it showed his true colors.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Arafat Reported Clinically Dead; PM Denies

Nov 4, 11:39 AM (ET)

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Palestinian President Yasser Arafat was declared clinically dead on Thursday in a French hospital, Israeli television said citing French sources.

But Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qurie denied the report, saying: "I have just spoken to the officials in Paris and they say the situation is still as it was. He is still in the intensive care unit."

Israel's Channel Two television cited unnamed sources in Paris saying that Arafat underwent a brain scan and was found to be "no longer alive."

Palestinian sources earlier told Reuters that the Palestinian president, who was admitted to hospital last week with a mysterious stomach illness, had slipped into a coma.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I doubt he ever wondered whether the fires of Hell awaited his evil soul. There, he will probably find his old Nemesis, Menachim Begin, another terrorist who murdered innocents in the name of a quasi-religious/political cause.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Cephus said:
I on the other hand hopes that he lingers for as long as he has caused harm in The Holy Land and then pass what ever he had on to every one of his followers. Now that would help the peace proccess. :thumbup1:
Cephus, you are the BEST! Jack

·
Registered
158 Posts
The good part of his dying , there will be a temporary power vacuum , which will hopefully lead to someone taking his place that will be more 'moderate'.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Triangle 66 said:
The good part of his dying , there will be a temporary power vacuum , which will hopefully lead to someone taking his place that will be more 'moderate'.

Yea or better, ******** killing ********.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Remember when he had his henchmen sneak into the Olympic compound in (I believe) Munich and murder all those Israeli athletes. To me that was one of his defining moments, and one that he will roast in hell for, for all eternity. GG

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Is it too late to call an Exorcist?

·
Registered
97 Posts
AClay47 said:
I doubt he ever wondered whether the fires of Hell awaited his evil soul. There, he will probably find his old Nemesis, Menachim Begin, another terrorist who murdered innocents in the name of a quasi-religious/political cause.
:rant:
of course not. havent you heard? hes up in heaven with "allah" and 1000 virgins!
i didnt know "god" (small g) was so interested in murderers getting laid in the afterlife. by virgins,no less! of course, far be it from me to knock another mans religion, but COME ON how FKG stupid can you be!
i hope he stayed alive long enough to choke on his own blood.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
rusty said:
:rant:
of course not. havent you heard? hes up in heaven with "allah" and 1000 virgins!
i didnt know "god" (small g) was so interested in murderers getting laid in the afterlife. by virgins,no less! of course, far be it from me to knock another mans religion, but COME ON how FKG stupid can you be!
i hope he stayed alive long enough to choke on his own blood.
I like your attitude rusty :D

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I just hope his death kicks off a power struggle where lots of ********* kill lots of ********* and no one else. Then and only then would his freaken no good shit eating life have some meaning. I would love to have the chance to watch that M er F ker die. Shit, I would video it for Saturday Nite Live. Die you (Yassar) you smelly puss bucket!!!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
scubadvr said:
I just hope his death kicks off a power struggle where lots of ********* kill lots of ********* and no one else. Then and only then would his freaken no good shit eating life have some meaning. I would love to have the chance to watch that M er F ker die. Shit, I would video it for Saturday Nite Live. Die you (Yassar) you smelly puss bucket!!!
So does this mean you ain't sendin flowers.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts