Gunco Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I was surfing around and found these great deals posted by Lois from Centerfire systems. Looks like some decent prices, and any money saved is a good thing, lol. This was posted at http://www.gunboards.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26648 and here is a copy and paste of the prices posted:

Just an update

*AMD-63 Kits $110.00 Excellent condition

*AMD-65 Kits w/Wood Grips $104.97 Excellent condition

*AMD-65 Kits w/Plastic Grips $99.97 Excellent condition

*Romak 3 Kit w/Receiver Package $369.97 (includes shipping)

*AK 30 round mags, steel, Hungarian $5.00 each

*Walther PP .32ACP pistols, 2 mags, original box, and holster.
Excellent condition $229.97

*CZ 52 Pistols Original phosphate finish, excellent condition
includes 2 mags and holster, cleaning rod
(Should be arriving soon, taking pre-orders) $114.97

Sten Mark 3 kits have a arrived!!! Price will be posted soon.

Remember, to receive member pricing, you must contact me directly.
(internet orders and phone orders to the catalog line will not qualify for this pricing)

Unless otherwise stated, normal shipping charges will apply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lois Luttrell
Centerfire Systems, Inc.
800-915-3346

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I realy hope she will recognise this sight too. I have to admit I kind of followed her over to that sight when I did not like how things were handeled at a sight I used to visit.
I am shure I will get the BEST of all worlds rite here :wave:

As for the prices yes I think they are good prices, and you can expect CF quality and customer servise too ,,, What a deal. anyone that has bought through lois knows :rockin:

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
scubadvr said:
How can she not notice, we are a great bunch of guys!!! Plus we got a secret weapon...WinnR :rockin:
I am sure she would be thrilled that this sight is here. As you may know, CF jump ship as a sponser of the other board. During my conversation with her several weeks ago, I kind of got the idea CF would love to have another forum like this to provide some its "better deals" to its members.

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
7.62x39 said:
Lois,

Was signed up on our test board, I'm sure she will be joining us here, as well. :rockin:
Sweeeeettttt!!! Must resist temptation to buy bunches of AMDs.... (Ok so maybe just a couple more kits, lol) :lol: :D

But seriously do you know of any good deals in the works from Centerfire? (would love to have a variety of different parts kits to choose from.)

·
Happy Camper
7,794 Posts
I would personally love to see AK-74 kits (any style) and Krinkov kits. These seem to be "the" rare birds these days, and any kits are hard to track down, one can only find an occasional kit put up for sale.

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hcpookie said:
I would personally love to see AK-74 kits (any style) and Krinkov kits. These seem to be "the" rare birds these days, and any kits are hard to track down, one can only find an occasional kit put up for sale.
is $215 a good price for a 74 kit (seeing as I'm not sure)? ak74 kits

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
sniper69 said:
is $215 a good price for a 74 kit (seeing as I'm not sure)? ak74 kits
That's the best price I've seen since FAC sold out of theirs about 4 months ago.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Check Ohio Rapid Fire for their 74 kits. Plum or wood..Krink kits will be arriving sometime in the next 2-3 months. Save your pennies and act quickly. I'm quite sure there will be a very high demand for those kits...I want one in 7.62x39 to go with my krink in 5.45..

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
travisaasen said:
Check Ohio Rapid Fire for their 74 kits. Plum or wood..Krink kits will be arriving sometime in the next 2-3 months. Save your pennies and act quickly. I'm quite sure there will be a very high demand for those kits...I want one in 7.62x39 to go with my krink in 5.45..
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I can't wait.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
gunthings.com has 74 kit wood or plum for $239. but they are awaiting the trigger guard, stop and rear trunion. they are supposed to shp them this week. i got a wood kit looks real nice. all matching numbers except the bayonet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts