Gunco Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.......as long as I'm in office, it's going to be called a "Christmas" tree. :thumbup1: Thus ending the long standing policy established by Gray Davis when several years ago he changed the name of the official tree to the more PC term "Holiday" tree.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I just put up a small dead tree and hang a 7.62 X54r bullet from one of the branches.

Call it a cartridge in a bare tree.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
i guess that was his republican agenda. his only one.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Yeah, he is RINO or worse. He would be a flaming liberal except for CA.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Lupeloff said:
I just put up a small dead tree and hang a 7.62 X54r bullet from one of the branches.

Call it a cartridge in a bare tree.
GROAN!

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Yeah, Arnold may be a little better than Grey Davis, but I wouldn't want to see the law changed to give him a shot at the White House.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Good for him, He's really going to rile up the lefty's out there.
And as the resident lefty...

Good for him!

Drives me nuts. "Happy Holidays", "Seasons Greetings" instead of "Merry Christmas" for fear of offending non-Christians like myself. The way I figure it, if I've got a problem with recognizing that the holiday was established by Christians to celebrate the birth of Christ, I need to seek professional help.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
........Yeah.......what he said.

Dzerzhinsky said:

Good for him!

Drives me nuts. "Happy Holidays", "Seasons Greetings" instead of "Merry Christmas" for fear of offending non-Christians like myself. The way I figure it, if I've got a problem with recognizing that the holiday was established by Christians to celebrate the birth of Christ, I need to seek professional help.

+100.....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:

Good for him!

If all the lefty's in the USA had the capacity for logical thought that you do, I think the political climate in this country would be a lot different. Most of the lefty's I've talked with have about as much in common with logical thought as Saddam had with pacifism.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts