Gunco Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Yep, mine are doing dismounted drill right now.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
looks like a donation scam to me. i like the " assault ammo" part.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
That is funny! Satire at it's best.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I already sponsor several "assault" weapons at home. I am giving a very good home to an SAR-1, SKS, Mini-14, and a Kel-tec carbine. I keep them clean, tuck them into bed, talk to them frequently. I play with them a lot. I feed them well, they are hungry little suckers, though. If anyone would like to help in their feeding, I will take ammunition donations.
:biggrin:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I've already adopted 2 homeless assault weapons and plan on adopting a whole lot more soon. After all, we couldn't break up the family.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I like it!

Say, anyone out there interested in contributing money to help me keep an eye on sexual promiscuity and drug abuse?

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
Felix,Keep an eye on it....or a finger in it?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I just heard the other day, that some one has a 10/22 target rifle hooked up to the web, that you actually aim and shoot at a target, right from your computer.. I guess you have to pay to shoot it.. I( am trying to find the sight, but have had no luck..

Hell if it works out for him, I may have to get that MG42 and hook that baby up to the web, it will pay for itself in no time.. The Japanese will be all over it like flies on dung..

·
Registered
625 Posts
This site makes a good point about guns. I?m glad he chose an evil black assault rifle to make his point. I?ve done the same when some fool says that all guns are dangerous. I tell them that I can take a loaded gun of any type they want and sit it on the table in front of them and that gun will sit there till the end of time and never hurt a living soul. But if they pick it up and pull the trigger, someone may get hurt. Then I ask who?s responsible for the harm done by the bullet, you or the gun? After all, the gun didn?t magically fire itself now did it? It?s a tool! And like any other tool it has no life of its own, someone must use it to make it work, just like a hammer. Would you blame the hammer for a nail driven into the wrong piece of wood?

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Oldgunner said:
Would you blame the hammer for a nail driven into the wrong piece of wood?
I've threw a few hammers after hitting my finger. Made me feel better to blame the hammer.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Good point OLDGUNNER - I hate that saying "accidental shooting", what it is really is a "negligent discharge" (o.k., stop right there and back slowly away from the keyboard, sexual anologys are not funny, .....well, they are, but inappropriate here) and some knucklehead had to pull the trigger.

I just got back from the Junior Shoot that I, my son, my brother and his daughter hold the first Saturday of each month. I teach the safety class, and the kids are instructed in no small way that the responsibility of a gun firing is in the hands of the person holding it. GG

EDIT - MY REPY WAS MEANT TO OLDEGUNNER, NOT PREACHER

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Yeah, I always made sure that there was noone in the area I was throwing the hammer and never throwed it at someone I was working with.:bangin:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yea, that be reel funny Preacher, noone of my comets was meaned for you afteralls as what I wus doin was agreing wit OldGunner and not you as it turded out. GG

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
No problem, I just thought you were laughing with me. I'm sure I'm not the only one to smash a finger with a hammer, and probably not the only one that's throwed one.:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts