Gunco Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the kind of idiot we have to put up with these days....

JESSE JACKSON: OHIO PREZ VOTE 'NOT YET DECIDED'
Newsmax ^ | 11/28/04

Rev. Jesse Jackson has joined the move by the Kerry campaign and state Democratic Party officials to press for a recount in Ohio, telling supporters that the race there "has not yet been [decided] because of so many irregularities 26 days after the election."

Jackson said in a telephone interview that he was organizing "a kind of statewide sharing of experiences" that would mobilize citizens and result in "collective state action," according to the Cincinnati Post.

"We are pulling people together from around the state," he explained.

The civil rights leader called on the Ohio Supreme Court to set aside President Bush's Nov. 2 victory, saying that uncounted punch-card votes, disqualified provisional ballots, discrepancies between exit polling and results, and too many votes counted for Bush indicates that Kerry may have actually won the state.

"We can live with winning and losing," Jackson said. "We cannot live with fraud and stealing."

Bush defeated Kerry in Ohio by 136,000 votes, according to unofficial results, which are scheduled to be certified no later than Dec. 6.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Good ole Jesse, you can always count on him for a good laugh.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
I know a few good things about our friend Jessie, but we let him ride because the administration decided to do so. But if a wasn't a family man I would go public. He is nothing but a traitor to this country and a fucking communist of the lowest kind. pardon my french.

·
Registered
968 Posts
He's pals with Farrakhan (or however you spell it) isn't he? They are all traitors.

I'd be really interested in knowing what happened between him and Al Sharpton, apparently they had a spat about something. These people with no jobs sure have plenty of controversy stirring around them. :D

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Sandy said:
:D

Jesse has nothing better to do, it's not like he has a real job or anything. ;)

Doesn't he like to get younger women (not his wife) pregnant then give her other peoples donations as hush money? Jesse you are da man.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SangRun Hunter said:
He is quite possible one of the best con-men of the modern age.
First ballot shoe in for the Con Artist Hall of Fame. No question.

·
Registered
968 Posts
scubadvr said:
Doesn't he like to get younger women (not his wife) pregnant then give her other peoples donations as hush money? Jesse you are da man.

That would be correct. :D

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
The man needs to retire as he makes himself look worse everyday.
It is better to remain silent and to be thought of as an idiot, then to speak and remove all doubt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts