Gunco Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gunco will be down for emergency maintenence starting tomorrow 1/26/2011. We will be down most of the day and late into the evening. We are hoping to be back online Thursday morning.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
It's called "Progress". :D

·
aka: SDK1968
7,741 Posts
thanks for the heads up bud!

s

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Wish I had read this yesterday, I had all sorts of unlikely scenarios floating around and thinking of all the stuff I should have archived :smilie_sc:headbang:

·
Cranky Curmudgeon
1,556 Posts
sounds serious, are we getting all new electrons?
Probably had to scrub the buffers. We used to have to shake out the cables every so often. The zeros went around the bends easy, but the ones would get stuck and gum things up.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Don't forget replacing the magic blue smoke with OEM every 5-10 years, either!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Probably had to scrub the buffers. We used to have to shake out the cables every so often. The zeros went around the bends easy, but the ones would get stuck and gum things up.
i woulda thought the ones were flexible:confused:

·
Resident Curmudgeon
1,737 Posts

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Yep, more cheap counterfeit crap from Asia. Whoopee!

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
Yep, more cheap counterfeit crap from Asia. Whoopee!
Black Blade. Dear God do not hit that site.. You will have to go out and buy a new computer..
Got to be kids playing or homos.. Every time I say **** or transvestie, it gets angry and responds.. Not that I give a flying frig about homos, it was just a test and "Bingo" pissed em off. Yup their homos..
If the Mods do nothing, their going to virus up the site..

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Black Blade. Dear God do not hit that site.. You will have to go out and buy a new computer..
Got to be kids playing or homos.. Every time I say **** or transvestie, it gets angry and responds.. Not that I give a flying frig about homos, it was just a test and "Bingo" pissed em off. Yup their homos..
If the Mods do nothing, their going to virus up the site..
4th - patience brother. We ban them as quick as possible. No worries - the homos are banned once again. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts