Gunco Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear their is some dificulty in installing a scope on the romak from center fire. it was something to do with the mount. I am now wondering what scope will work best, with least amount of riggin. I see a scope with a "tiger" mount I am told it is a 8x42 is this any good for the romak. I realy know nouthing about scopes. but I realy want the romak to have one and for it to be proper. Anyone with experiance PLEASE help me :confused:

·
Registered
50 Posts
hotbarrel said:
I hear their is some dificulty in installing a scope on the romak from center fire. it was something to do with the mount. I am now wondering what scope will work best, with least amount of riggin. I see a scope with a "tiger" mount I am told it is a 8x42 is this any good for the romak. I realy know nouthing about scopes. but I realy want the romak to have one and for it to be proper. Anyone with experiance PLEASE help me :confused:
Rail wasn't machined to spec.
Easiest method is to buy a 60 degree dovetail file and file some material from the scope mount, rather than the rail on the reciever.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks pat
the guy said he had two differant typ mounts,,, what do you think of this "tiger" mount, is it a good start?? did you use a tiger mount?? I see prety nice russin ones for about $140. not a lot but too much to throw out.
THANKS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts