Gunco Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just got back last night from my parents house down near Hendersonville, NC. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Boy, I don't know if any of you guys are from that area, but it is great. We did some hiking in Dupont State Forest, and Pisgah National Forest. I would've done some fishing at the Davidson but there just wasn't enough time. I am going back for a full week come late March/early April. Lots to see and do down there, and such a beautiful area!

Just to remind everyone, I only have the internet on my work computer (too cheap to pay for it at home, especially since we have a T1 line at work) so you typically won't see me around much on weekends or holidays....doesn't mean I disappeared!

I really like this new forum, and am happy to see so many friends from Brand X here. Seems like more and more everyday! The only thing that sucks is that it took me forever to get my post count to near 700 there, and now I have to start all over again, so I don't look like such a newbie! :wink: :)

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Glad you had a good holiday, and glad you are posting here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts