Gunco Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While cruising the web I found this site to be of interest. It includes pictures of how he built his AK and the methods used. After reading and looking at this site, I am ready for my build. Just waitin on them damn parts.

Oh yeah, here is the LINK

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Yeah Pookie is a real artist as well as an insperation. He also takes pics that help those like myself that are "need pictures" challenged!

·
Happy Camper
7,794 Posts
Thanks for all the compliments, guys! I've definitely got the shutter bug, I have to "see" somethign to figure it out.

Its kinda scary, but I have started work on a "complete" construction how-to, figuring it will help with all of the first-time-builder questions. Its mainly a compilation of all of the info from the web, this site and others.

It is far from complete, I just started last week and now that its getting warmer out this may go on the back burner, but I wanted to share this and ping others for ideas... like I said it is a work in progress, but whatcha think?

http://pookieweb.dyndns.org:61129/construction.htm

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
hcpookie....

Most excellent site, you are doing a great job with it!!!! But then you are hcpookie, I wouldn't expect less.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts