Gunco Forums banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I think you guys are just AR ownin' trolls coming here to showoff your AK snuff films.
:angry:

My "safe queen" AK has plenty of dings and scrapes, and they were all earned properly out in the woods or at the gravel pit. (On on the workbench due to my own F*** ups.)
:)

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Red Jacket Firearms said:
Brillo pad and let it hang outside for a few , not Charlie ! I swear Magnus , it's just as well you're in another timezone , I think we'd end up dead if we ever got to hanging out :) Whats those famous last words , "Hey , I bet this would be cool" ? LOL Don't let nobody tweak you Magnus , I know you had more then $100. worth of fun and it still shoots lol
Nooooo it's "Hey hold my beer and watch this sh*t" :) :cheers:

COYOTE3 said:
WOW! I'd say an AK would be pretty lucky to be owned by Taz.
Awwwwwwww shucks :redface:

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
I'm sure y'all have just invented a new "You Know Yer a ******* If...":biggrin:

Just kidding...

I thought of turning one of my Romanian SAR's that I used to own into a battlefield pickup.

All I thought of doing was polishing the blue off the high points with Flitz Metal Polish for that "worn but not abused" look.

·
Happy Camper
7,794 Posts
OK - I gotta ask - WTF do we use the term "Battlefield Pickup"??? I have this vision of a bunch of Indians gathering up Custer's firearms, or peasants grabbing the guns from the cold dead hands of an attacking force (Red Dawn, anyone?) but just think about that - BATTLEFIELD PICKUP - I mean, would you really want a rifle that didn't protect its previous owner???? :dunno:

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
hcpookie said:
OK - I gotta ask - WTF do we use the term "Battlefield Pickup"??? I have this vision of a bunch of Indians gathering up Custer's firearms, or peasants grabbing the guns from the cold dead hands of an attacking force (Red Dawn, anyone?) but just think about that - BATTLEFIELD PICKUP - I mean, would you really want a rifle that didn't protect its previous owner???? :dunno:
I don't know, but I like it:D:cheers:

·
Gunco Veteran AK Builder
2,138 Posts
Maybe the owner wasn't smart or savy enough to use the weapon to stay alive. By the way, If I took one of my AK's and pulled it behind my truck like that to give it that worn look, the cops around here would arrest me for trolling for home kit builders:rofl:
magnus392 said:
I don't know, but I like it:D:cheers:

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
FloridaAKM said:
Maybe the owner wasn't smart or savy enough to use the weapon to stay alive. By the way, If I took one of my AK's and pulled it behind my truck like that to give it that worn look, the cops around here would arrest me for trolling for home kit builders:rofl:
Well luckily we where kinda out in the country, and I just so happen to know the sherriff:D

·
Registered
586 Posts
Haha, man that was funny. I've never intentionally dragged an AK down the road. About as close as I've ever come was running over a Norinco on accident with a 4240 John Deere on a gravel road. :dumbass:

·
Registered
138 Posts
O dear god......you do realize you two look like a couple of gay ******** that just got married with that parts kit draging behind your truck:rofl:

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
AKOK said:
O dear god......you do realize you two look like a couple of gay ******** that just got married with that parts kit draging behind your truck:rofl:
Still not as bad as the day I walked through Wal-Mart carrying two pink lamps (gifts) with my cousin (a guy) singing "Ima gonna get me a gun an' kill all da' ******'s I see" :D

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Red Jacket Firearms said:
Brillo pad and let it hang outside for a few , not Charlie ! I swear Magnus , it's just as well you're in another timezone , I think we'd end up dead if we ever got to hanging out :) Whats those famous last words , "Hey , I bet this would be cool" ? LOL Don't let nobody tweak you Magnus , I know you had more then $100. worth of fun and it still shoots lol
Yeah, I can only imagine what kinda damage we could do locked in your shop for a wk, LOL...That and Steph would probably kill us over the Ammo bill :slap:

21 - 40 of 74 Posts