Gunco Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pogo: You said you collect these.

I have a couple large ones that were Bud promotions for industry insiders. Santa and Christmas motif.

Would you be able to guess at the value? What info do you need? (size and markings on the bottom)

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
I have only collected the Christmas steins with the draft horses on them like this one:

I've got the complete set. The first three are rare and quite valuable.

And I've all jof the endangered species stein set, and I also have the series that's called "Mans best friend" with all the dogs. There are many Budweiser steins. Some can be very expensive.

Lamson is one of the biggest dealers in beer steins. I've bought a few off of him. You might check out his website and see if they have the same ones you have. http://www.lamsonsteins.com/

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I better look at it tonight. I think I got them about 15 years ago.

It looks, IIRC, like the Holiday Series but it has some sort of promotion mark on the bottom.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
I have a couple of beauties here that you may enjoy looking at, the one on the right I bought in Germany, the one on the left was a gift from a client.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's what I have FWIW.

It is roughly 6 1/2" by 3 1/4" at the base. It is a beer wagon drawn by Clydesdales on both sides of the stein. It has the Anheuser "A" with sheaf of wheat and eagle. (no lid)

The bottom is marked "Ceramarte Made in Brazil". "Exclusively handcrafted for the Promotional Products Group."

My wife thinks I got them in 1987.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Custer said:
Here's what I have FWIW.

It is roughly 6 1/2" by 3 1/4" at the base. It is a beer wagon drawn by Clydesdales on both sides of the stein. It has the Anheuser "A" with sheaf of wheat and eagle. (no lid)

The bottom is marked "Ceramarte Made in Brazil". "Exclusively handcrafted for the Promotional Products Group."

My wife thinks I got them in 1987.
OK Custer,

This is a 1987

If that one isn't it, then check this webpage:
Check this webpage: http://www.lamsonsteins.com/01_Budweiser-Holiday-Steins-Series.html It has all the Holiday Season steins. I believe all of them were made by Ceramarte.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
I started my collection years ago and gave about $30.00 for the 2nd of the series, which is #CS50. They are selling for $275 now.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These are close but I can find an exact match. Maybe because it is not in front of me.

Wish there was a number on the steins.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts