Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I drink about a six pack a year. I usually end up pouring the beer I buy in to my compost bin because it get old in the fridge.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
St.Pauli Girl!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I can't seem to drink beer anymore.. it gives me a bad headache, and later the shits..

This is why I switched to Wild Turkey..

·
Registered
681 Posts
right now partaking in a heiney, but I have a bad thang for Samuel Smith's Tadcaster Ale. It's a bit pricey at 10 bucks for a 4-pack, but it is truly the nectar of the Gods. Hard to come by, too... When I'm at camp just guzzlin', I go for a Miller Lite 30-rounder.

·
Registered
260 Posts
alcohol and guns do not mix, unless you need to be drunk to have BALLS. Hell, I hate beer, but I like the way it makes me feel, along with a lot of other things that are available in our times. But, to be real, they only offer a quick fix for your problems, and only postpone the reality. Deal with life on lifes terms and keep your guns locked up, with someone else holding the key, if you feel the need to escape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ak'sr4me

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
ziggy0300 said:
Anyone know the old Bic lighter trick for
popping the top on the non twist offs?
Yeah, had to use it a minute ago - lost the dang bottle opener.
See what you learn in College - if you pay attention! :cheers:
LOL, yea!
I'd forgotten about the St.Pauli Girl being a non-twist this past wkend, and had ta use the ole countertop method!:D

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Never cared too much for beer--of course I've only sampled icehouse and budweiser--I'm a fruity liquor person...you know the 7 bucks a cup drinks......lol
good thing it doesn't take much to get me buzzed.....lol I like Malibu and pineapple juice........mmmmmmm shoulda drank some while I was off--

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Foster's Lager- It's Australian for Beer!

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Come here often Sailor???

1 - 20 of 81 Posts