Gunco Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around on the Century's website and came across some compliance parts. Here is the listing:

U.S made AK parts $ 29.87

Pistol Grip, Follower, Trigger , Sear, Hammer, Floorplate, Gas Piston

Price per set.

Condition: New

KI504

Maybe I'm missing something here, or the quality is the big difference. But, for example, I just got in on the G2 Trigger Group Buy and it ended up being a little over $20. I know the pistons go for around $20 by themselves, $5-$10 for pistol grip, etc. Is this a pretty good deal to take care of your compliance part's needs? Or am I just missing something?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
If you are looking for cheap price this may be a good deal for you. If you enjoy the `fine tuneing of building you can get the slap out of a century FCG. I realize it still is not a froged set but they sold a lot of them in their sar model. I have a lot of rounds through my SAR without any real issue.
I guess it is all in what you are looking for and what you are looking to do.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, these will work for compliance parts but what you guys are saying is that they aren't the greatest quality?

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
yosuthnmasa said:
So, these will work for compliance parts but what you guys are saying is that they aren't the greatest quality?
Precisely.

As HB mentioned, the FCG can be cleaned up enough to be serviceable, it will never be a G2, FSE or Redstar.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are these parts marked U.S.? Even if the trigger group isn't very nice, getting the piston,follower,floorplate, and pistol grip for under $30 isn't too bad. Any of you guys ever picked any of these kits up?

·
Registered
30 Posts
looks like you can buy the piston single for $10.95, im sure if you emailed them you could get the other stuff -fcg pretty cheap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts