Gunco Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking around on the Century's website and came across some compliance parts. Here is the listing:

U.S made AK parts $ 29.87

Pistol Grip, Follower, Trigger , Sear, Hammer, Floorplate, Gas Piston

Price per set.

Condition: New

KI504

Maybe I'm missing something here, or the quality is the big difference. But, for example, I just got in on the G2 Trigger Group Buy and it ended up being a little over $20. I know the pistons go for around $20 by themselves, $5-$10 for pistol grip, etc. Is this a pretty good deal to take care of your compliance part's needs? Or am I just missing something?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
If you are looking for cheap price this may be a good deal for you. If you enjoy the `fine tuneing of building you can get the slap out of a century FCG. I realize it still is not a froged set but they sold a lot of them in their sar model. I have a lot of rounds through my SAR without any real issue.
I guess it is all in what you are looking for and what you are looking to do.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are these parts marked U.S.? Even if the trigger group isn't very nice, getting the piston,follower,floorplate, and pistol grip for under $30 isn't too bad. Any of you guys ever picked any of these kits up?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.