Gunco Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone here has used Trijicon 4x32 BAC ACOG scope. I heard is the best for AK 47. I was thinking of which scope that matches better putting in consideration that the scope must be able to withstand kickbacks. If you already have experience with AK 47, you should understand what I meant. I am grateful for your suggestions.

·
gunco irregular
3,554 Posts
Welcome to the site. Depends on how you want to use the scope and personal preference. All of my AK's are either open sights or have some sort of combloc scope on them.

Reactions: Tommo

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
I have never used scopes on most of my rifles except for a 98 Mausr sporter for deer hunting on which I have a fixed 3x scope. It is in see through scope rings so I can also use my aperature sight.

I prefer aperture sights on my AK's and make my own using HKG3 rifle sights. You can also buy an aperture sight that works with the standard AK front sight from:

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an ACOG, 3x24, with the red horsehoe, and a rear bias Master Mount,on my custom RPK, and it is very effective. Buy once cry once. The reason I built the gun was for, and sustained accurate fire beyond 300 yards. Not for general purpose. For all around use, the best is the combination of a Midwest Industries 30mm mount and Aimpoint Pro or ACO. I have both combina

1 - 6 of 6 Posts