·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[video=youtube;FTinasX1Nqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTinasX1Nqw[/video]

·
aka: SDK1968
7,696 Posts
i actually like Bill Barr & think he did a pretty good job for what he was working with.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hate to disagree with you. He delayed the report on the Russia Hoax and the announcement of the Hunter and Buy Me Biden corruption. This is so it would not come out before the election and will now be buried by Buy Me if he gets inhogurated, which I am still not convinced will happen. I suspect he knew the fix was in for Bite Me to steal the election.

Attachments

·
aka: SDK1968
7,696 Posts
oh dont sweat it bud.

we can agree on some things & disagree on others.... & its no problem. thats how its SUPPOSED to work in our country. :)

like this one: i still think Mike Pence is a good man & would have done a fine job of driving the liberals crazy.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes, he probably would have, but we will never know because there will be no more Republican Presidents now that Trumpy Bear is letting the commie crap weasels get away with stealing the election. They have been doing this for years on the Left Coast in WA, OR and CA and there have been no more Republican Governors out there. We are now going to be in a one party controlled Soviet stye state.

Trump Bear is crazy doing this and thinking there is going to be healing with these ruthless sons of bitches. They are going to indict him for all kinds of shit. If you think what they did to General Flynn, Manafort and Stone was bad, Trumpy Bear is really going to be crucified IMHO. This is to discourage anyone else from ever to run for POTUS who is not a member of their pile of shit.

God save Trumpy Bear and all of us!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts