Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some blueprints i have
sorry I tried to attach the files but it did not work i only just realised today. iwill post more blueprints in future. I have some complete prints and others for recievers. I need only complete prints or the rest of the blueprints for the recievers I attach. Does anyone have a complete set of 22 calibre machine pistol prints I am looking for some and would appreciate if anyone would send them to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More blueprints and I fixed the other post for some complete prints

Here are the prints I tried to put on the other day I will try post more now and more over the next few days I am looking for complete blueprints I have some I cant post because they are too big but I will email them to anyone who wants them.
Can anyone please post a set of Ak47 complete blueprints in 5.56 or 7.62 and if anyone has a complete set of blueprints for a machine pistol in 22 calibre or other calibre's I am trying really hard to find them and am not having much luck.
I have got a print of a 9mm machine pistol from a company called expedient homemade firearms if anyone is intrested or has built this I would like to hear from them I am going to build it soon but would like to build a 22 version as well. if anyone has advice on how to convert it I will send them the prints.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More Blueprints As Promised

Here are some more prints. I hope these are useful to people, I will also try upload prints at the library if it is fixed now.
I was asked about the Mac 11 prints that is what I have it is long and has jig blueprints in it I havent read it all I will post the Mac 10 stuff I have and I saw a conversion from 10 - 11 and for changing caliber I will see if I can find that again and put it on.
If anyone could post some prints they have I will be posting these in the library and will send what I have to people if they want to send me prints aswell.
Does Anyone have complete start to finish AK-47 and 22 calibre machine pistol prints. Id really appreciate if someone would post them or tell me the site to find them, I will help them in return in any way I can.
Can people please post complete blueprints of any model or the blueprints that will complete the models I post recievers for if they have them, Thanks,
chriso181

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.