Gunco Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15143

Okay, folks.

We got it finally. We have the Former Secretary of the Navy who stated, "Yes, Kerry did receive an Other Than Honorable Discharge".

Stay tuned for more...

Now to MAKE THE MEDIA AND CONGRESS LISTEN!

Go my brothers and sisters -- spread the news to everyone!!!!

- Chief
Navy Chief is the guy that has been able to break some of Kerry's records and files open. It seems he's about to open up the less than honorable discharge story.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's coming Aviator, Navy Chief is trying to get it out and he has to make the appropriate channels.

It will come though as he always gets results.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
I hope they are right. But I don't think it will make that much of a differrence at this point....most have already made up their minds. Besides, what could be worst than Billy boy... and he got elected twice.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your right, it's too late to make an impact, but it might change more than we know.

If he did have some issue in his past that would keep him from serving legally this might come into play if he does get elected.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I don't think it will make any difference. Few people are voting for Kerry, and frnakly they don't care what he will do to the country. They are either voting against Bush, or they vote according to a mindblock, eg., democrat. I think if the Democrats ran any candidate, they would do at least as well as they are doing with Hanoi John.

Many voters have no memories of Vietnam, and Hanoi John's treacherous, self-serving testimony means nothing to them. He could have deserted and joined the VC and still be touted as a war hero.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The thread was pulled for now and I know it's late in the game, but all stops need to be pulled andif he does becoem Pres the people have to know he lied about one of the basics of his campaign.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
AClay47 said:
I don't think it will make any difference. Few people are voting for Kerry, and frnakly they don't care what he will do to the country. They are either voting against Bush, or they vote according to a mindblock, eg., democrat. I think if the Democrats ran any candidate, they would do at least as well as they are doing with Hanoi John.

Many voters have no memories of Vietnam, and Hanoi John's treacherous, self-serving testimony means nothing to them. He could have deserted and joined the VC and still be touted as a war hero.
You got me confused, what do you mean few people are voting for Kerry????? Looks like half the freakin country is voting for him.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
I think he means (correct me if I'm wrong) that they are not as much voting for Kerry as voting against Bush. I believe he is saying, and I agree, that It wouldn't matter who was running on that side of the ticket, they would still get that much of the vote.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Grendeljaeger said:
I think he means (correct me if I'm wrong) that they are not as much voting for Kerry as voting against Bush. I believe he is saying, and I agree, that It wouldn't matter who was running on that side of the ticket, they would still get that much of the vote.
OK, I got it, was hoping he knew something that I didn't.:wink:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
"Anybody But Bush"

Lupeloff said:
You got me confused, what do you mean few people are voting for Kerry????? Looks like half the freakin country is voting for him.
I mean that they are not voting for Kerry, because of who he is, but they are voting Anybody But Bush.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts